Meeting

"Oh good God Almighty..."
Clementine, hand over mouth, was standing in the middle of the school cafeteria staring at the scene in front of her. Violet Seier, one of the school's most notorious delinquents, had just climbed on top of one of the lunch tables and shouted at the top of her lungs:

"CLEMENTINE MARSH I LOVE THE FUCKING SHIT OUT OF YOU"

The tall blonde beauty was blushing furiously and breathing so heavily you swore she had just finished running a goddamn 5K. Not that Clementine was looking any different. She was about 30 shades redder than Violet was, and she was stuttering like a fool.

"V-violet, can you p-please get down," Clementine whispered.

"NO NOT UNTIL YOU TELL ME HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT ME" Violet shouted. The entire student body was staring and whispering amongst themselves. The delinquent and the school beauty? Was Clementine going to actually return someone's feelings this time?

Hold on. Let's backtrack to when this all started....
———————————————————————
1 month earlier

Clementine was checking her phone as she made her way to her 2nd hour class. Her phone was blowing up with text messages from people who were trying to get with the gorgeous mixed girl, and the number one culprit was Gabe. He was a freshman who had been constantly trying to get with Clementine for the past two weeks. Clementine sighed. She was tired of constantly being bombarded with love letters and confessions. Clementine had never returned the feelings of someone before. She didn't think she would ever return someone's feelings.

After class, Clementine was heading to lunch when a hand grabbed her by the shoulder and shoved her into a corridor. She found herself pinned against the wall by Gabe.

"What's wrong, babe? Why're you not returning any of my messages?" he sneered.

"Leave me the fuck alone, Gabe," Clementine mumbled meekly.

"How about instead we go somewhere a little more priv-". Suddenly Clementine saw a flash of blonde in the corner of her eye. Gabe went flying into the wall before crumpling to the ground, passed out. Clementine looks over to see a tall girl with green eyes and short blonde hair, whom Clementine soon identified to be Violet Seier, a girl who was famous for constantly getting in trouble with teachers. The girl picked up Gabe and shook him until he came to.

Violet stared into Gabe's eyes with such malice and fury that Clementine could have sworn Violet was going to kill him right then and there.

"You're going to take your sorry little ass and walk away right now before I make you regret ever being born," Violet spat, her voice oozing with venom. Gabe, white as a sheet, took off running and was out of the corridor before Violet could do anything else to him.

Clementine turned to her savior and started to thank her but stopped dead in her tracks. Wow... she thought. This girl was an absolute stunner. Like really cute. Violet tilted her head and said "Uh you ok?". Clementine snapped out of her trance and struggled to thank the girl for her rescuing her.

"I-I, uh, t-thank you..." Clementine stuttered.

"No problem! Gabe is notorious for being a huge dick, and he honestly deserved to get beat to a pulp." Violet growled. "So, what's your name, gorgeous?" Clementine felt herself beginning to blush.

"Oh, um, my name's Cl-" She was cut off by the sound of the school intercom coming on.

"Clementine Marsh and Violet Seier to Principal Carver's office" said the monotonous voice.

"Wow, I wonder what this is about," Violet said sarcastically, rolling her eyes before heading into the direction of the principal's office. Clementine trailed after her, still blushing and thinking about what had happened just a few moments before.

What's going on with me, and why is this girl so....cute?

————————————————————————
A/N
Hey guys just a few short things I wanna mention before I continue with the story: I gave Violet the last name Seier, which is the Norwegian word for victory
(a nod to Victory Violet). Also I photoshopped some stupid things that Violet would say on some aesthetic pictures, and I'm wondering if I should use them as headers for the chapters or cover art maybe? Let me know what you guys think, and go easy on me as this is my first fanfic 😭