Home

Napoleon stood quietly awaiting Tsar Alexander I's arrival on Tilsit. Caluincourt looked nervously back at the General who was bursting with excitement he could tell. Not only that but the Emperor seemed to fidget with his hands awaiting the Tsar.

"I wonder if this will end well.." Caluincourt muttered under his breath. Napoleon looked back at him shocked he didn't hear that, did he?

"What did you say.?" Napoleon asked back sternly, surely everyone would be on this entire treaty, right?

"Sorry Sire, just a slip of words.." Caluincourt said looking back at the approaching boat.

Napoleon wasn't just excited he is excited, we're talking about an Alliance between two powerful countries for god sake! This wasn't your average run-on-the-mill sign a treaty and let's agree not to call war as fast as possible. No this is something more than that, and that's what Napoleon was so excited about.

He saw the Tsar's boat slowly start to stop on the little raft his soldiers crafted overnight. He was thankful for them.

This was it he thought, this was his chance to make his Empire grow and expand. It was scary to think of the possibilities. Everything leading up to this point was for the sake of his new empire. And a peace that would last for centuries

Napoleon saw as the boat approached the raft he was on and saw the Tsar smiling. The moment was tense, and he didn't help but notice the Tsar's ginger hair. It was kinda the first time he's seen it up close.

He also noticed the many freckles the Tsar had, he wanted to count and touch all of them if that made sense.

The Tsar smiled when he noticed the Emperor staring quite an in awe at the Tsar. He maybe took an interest in him perhaps? Whatever it was Alexander gave a look to the Emperor then back to Caulaincourt and said.

"Sire I hate the English as much as you do," Alexander said lifting one foot to the small raft the Emperor was on. Napoleon smiled almost instantly and replied.

"So we have made peace." Napoleon then grabbed hold of the Tsar's warm hands and brought him close into a hug. And for some reason, Napoleon felt as if he didn't want to let go of him. He could feel his hot breath against his shoulder and so it was peaceful then.

All the soldiers around cheered for this Alliance as if it would last for centuries. They threw their hats into the air, and the entire event was, beautiful.

Well, you hoped it lasted for another century or so. His treaty with Britain wasn't even a treaty. Or at least he thought it wasn't, it barely lasted a week, and then it went all into shit. That was what he was fighting for right? Those goddamn British?

It always left a sour taste in his mouth when he talked about those certain people. Their all the same equally, but their king was mad and a lot of them were invasive. To say the least, the Russians and Prussians were at his side now. And it only took a war that was declared on him in surprise.
-
Napoleon finally followed the Tsar back to land and showed him the painting that he commissioned to have painted right at the moment. The Tsar's poisonous smile always affected the way Napoleon felt towards him.

He felt painfully attracted to the Tsar, was that right? No, he just needed to convince him into blocking trade with Britain. After all, he asked nothing from Russia at all. And only their loyalty and commitment.
-
"Napoleon!" Henri said waking up the Emperor way too early than his expected sleeping hours. He groggily woke up recalling the dream he was dreaming of.

Alexander.. that name is a downright curse!
A betrayer! No, he didn't like to call him that. Alexander is complicated, he loved him for a time but it wasn't always the case for him.