You remind me of Home

Arthur was already sitting by the bed early in the morning looking out from the window. The sun was already rising, and he couldn't sleep.

He didn't know if he was homesick or not, but surely he just felt bad and tired. Yet again, he decided to come to St Helena anyway. And Arthur couldn't admit, he loved to walk past by the statue he kept in his house. That may or may not have been Napoleon naked by some sort!

He sighed sitting up and peered out of the window once more, to see that very same young girl with the blue dress. She was still holding onto that book and looked to be doing the laundry.

That reminded Arthur to clean himself for once. His small log accommodated a nice one bedroom, normal dining table, and a bathroom to his needs. Hell, why didn't he take a shower once he got here?

He was still wearing the same old bleachers he wore from the sea and it stinks real bad so he ignored it. With his hair messed up like always, he laid back to sleep or at least tried to get back to sleep.

Arthur's first day with Napoleon was somewhat a success. He didn't know what to expect but Napoleon. Arthur loved to suppress his feelings a lot most of the time and he understood why.

Because he didn't want anyone to know what he felt.

Sure, he was a reckless dumbass who does stupid shit and wasn't that great of a General... But even with that in mind, he was still Arthur. Arthur the Field Marshal, who defeated a tyrant and is on the very same island that with the so called "Tyrant".

He laid back on his bedsheets pulled up and gave a big sigh. And he felt himself going back to sleep once more.

-
Everyone's decision to exile Napoleon on the island 3-4 days by boat away from France was supposed to be a good idea. No one cared whatever the fuck Napoleon would do on that island right?

Everyone was hating their new king Louis XVIII and that's understandable. He was a horrible king who didn't know how to appease his people.

That's the charm of Napoleon, he was a young Corsican Man who became Emperor solely because of the Revolution. France wasn't ready for a republic, we all knew how that all turned out.

And really, what's bad about visiting him? Arthur thought. I mean he was in France at the time and people all around were sad and miserable. And he saw docks with boats heading down to the small island that was near Corsica.

And partly due to Napoleon losing his spot on the throne was because of his idea everyone went against. His "idea" was to invade Russia. No one knew why it went so wrong that caused half of his troops dead so he had to enlist kids into the Army.

Maybe perhaps, a change of luck? All of this good streak of fortune probably had something to do with his undeniable luck throughout his entire life.

Arthur walked down the streets of Paris looking back at the Palace that used to be Napoleon's. He gave a big sigh and took out the ticket he had and proceeded on board the ship heading down to Elba.
-
Napoleon was standing on the balcony which he used to do a lot. He loved to stay away from the balls sometimes to take a breather. He just wanted peace. Maybe peace for all of Europe but that's a dream.

Napoleon sighed as he stared up into the night sky, counting down the stars that were up. Of course, there were a lot of stars to count. But at least it was worth a shot.

Everybody has left him, he wished his wife and son could be here with him but he couldn't. Recently he even found out about Josephine's death which made him mourn for days causing him to break down by the name of her.

But Napoleon also didn't want to spend half his days here. He already had a plan boiling up for his eventual escape, and Henri knew by then. Henri was probably also one of the Generals he could trust. Everyone else betrayed him, like Murat who probably already lost his throne to Naples.