𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎

-𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐢𝐝-

On the twelfth hour of the first day of October nineteen eighty nine, fourth three women around the world gave birth

Staggering down a dark alley-way, a woman no older then 20 fell lightly against a rough brick wall still slightly tipsy from the shots she had done just 10 minutes before. The Bulgarian streets were dark which made her feel more uneasy then she already did, she was familiar with the burn of alcohol down her throat; the acids of her stomach churning, the blurred vision and the feeling of bile climb up her throat. Yet all this felt different, unwelcoming different.

Slowly sliding down the cold wall as the material bit into her skimpy outfit, the pain in her abdomen increased causing a loud whimper to shoot from her cracked lips. Discomfort spread through her shaking body and from a distance you could hear the deafening scream erupt from the confused young lady. This brought unwanted attention from the crowds near by who ran to help the unknown person.

As they neared by they were halted to a stop, a few gasps were heard as they looked to see the screaming woman in a pile of her own blood and unusual body fluids. Though what caught there eye was the huge bump that laid on her stomach, practically yelling for attention.

To see what the other were looking at, the victim looked down in horror, panic and most of all, confusion...

This was unusual only in the fact none of these women had been pregnant when the day first began.

'Push!','You're almost there!' and 'Deep breaths!' was all the fear stricken lady could hear. With one last squeeze of the hand she held tightly onto, soft crying filled the stuffy nights air. It was almost melodic compared to the screaming which occurred just moments before.

'Congratulations, it's a baby girl.' A unknown helper spoke opposite her holding the one thing she was not expecting that night. Reaching out her weak and trembling arms to hold 𝘏𝘦𝘳 baby   she without warning brought into this world.

Her melodic cry resembled her angelic appearance, although the sticky liquids hugged her minuscule body the crowd could make out many features of her; her soft mixed skin, the cute button nose sitting atop of a pair of plumped pinkish lips, strings of brown curly hair clamped onto her forehead and what they could imagine was brown orbs which shone like pools of honey in the autumns sun.

Sir Reginald Hargreeves, eccentric billionaire and adventurer, resolved to locate and adopt as many of these children as possible.

The crowd was in awe of the baby that lay in her mother's arms although that was cut short when light stomps of unknown boots grew louder in the dirty alley-way. Everyone turning there heads to take a peak of the intruder soon gasped at the sight of the well known billionaire. The on-lookers parting away creating a pathway leading to woman laying on the concrete.

"Extraordinary!' Sir Hargreaves exclaimed while taking a closer look with his monocle,

"How much do you want for it?"

He got eight of them.