𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐀𝐆𝐎

-𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐢𝐝-

"In five, four, three, two.. This is Jim Hellerman, reporting live from Channel 2 News outside of the Capital West Bank ya Main and Sixth.. A group of heavily armed men stormed the bank not three hours ago and took an unknown number of hostages."

A girl in her early teens eagerly bounced up to the armed man with her hand tucked behind her back, her uniform and peculiar eye mask stood out from the other hostages. She turned to look as she planted her self in a stand next to the bulky man.

'Shit! Hey, get back with the others.' He pointed angrily to the bubbly girl.

'I heard heard a rumour'

'What? What did you say?' He leant In closer to which Allison took to her advantage as if to tell him a secret,

'I heard a rumour that you shot your friend in the foot.' And with that a smirk fell upon her lips when the criminal lifted his gun aiming for his low target in a confused and uncontrollable manner.

"We just heard shits from inside. It's uncertain if any hostages have been harmed in that."

As the armed men look around confused sharing a same look of the victims inside the bank, a shorter girl in the similar style to Allison skipped into the main area from the side lines. Still wearing her lop-sided smile and blood shot eyes from the 'activity' she shared with her brother moments before. Without a care in the world she twirled through the armed men as they trained their guns on her almost daring her to carry on.

"I've never like rumours" she smirked,
"They're built in lies and deception." With a mischievous glint in her brown orbs she turned to face one of the men who stood alone.

"Fears however, they are made of the truth." What seemed like slow motion, Xeana had kicked his legs out from beneath him but before his head could pound against the floor she took it in her hands and covered his eyes.

"And I see them all." She wasn't lying- in those few second she held her hands against his head, everything he has ever feared flashed through her mind like a distant memory that has been lost. Though she wasn't the only one who saw them, the victim of her terrors felt each and every one of those aversions as if it was real.

"Up there! There's some movement on the roof. Possible law enforcement."

From afar people could see what seemed to be his life flash past his eyes in such little time. But what people also saw was the sadistic smile that took place on her lips, her mind was dancing at the man in pain- so much so she hadn't realised her brother Luther smash through the ceiling and throw another man out the window.

"Looks like one of the armed robbers have been thrown from the bank!"

As it all started to kick off, number 2 AKA Diego ran in getting ready to launch his most trusted weapon.

"Guns are for sissies. Real men throw knives"

If in cue two of his knives embedded them selves into the man as he slid down the white wall that was now stained with blood.

"What if the guns shot out knives?" Xeana hollered from the other side of the room where she sat lazily with her legs crossed and her head hanging off one of the banks desks.

"I've been in many hostage situations like this and it can escalate very quickly."

"Get back you freaks!" The original armed robber shouted cocking his gun towards the two siblings standing in front of him- Allison and Diego.

"Well that's not very nice. You're gonna make Luther more insecure then he already is! He already has to fight for dominance 'cos he struggles to maintain it on his own"

"Shut the hell up Zero!" Came an annoyed shout from the blonde boy.

"He's in denial" the brunette muttered to herself though she was pretty sure they could all hear her die to the eye rolls that came from them- the gun man included.

"Hey! Careful up there buddy," Diego snickered.

"Yeah, wouldn't want you to get hurt." Allison added, mocking the man who was backing away from the children as he stood in the counter.

"Yeah dude get down from there! Wouldn't want a repeat of the last time you were high up would would we?" Xeana called out, looking into his mind. A loud laugh bubble from her throat as she saw his reaction- a mix between embarrassment and fear. "What a mess you made."

But ending her fun, number Five appeared, sitting smugly on the counter with a grin gracing his face,

"Or what?"

In surprise, the robber jumped back but quickly regained himself to shoot at him a few times but to no avail he only shot at thin air. As Five teleported again- this time standing next to the large man his silver tinged gun was replaced by the nearest thing on the desk.

"ooh! That's one bad ass stapler."
The man pushed the object forward in question only for it to be smashed agains his head, causing a large gash to appear as he fell backward from the impact.

"Although there's been no activity for a few minutes, we're gonna stay live on location to make sure we don't kiss anything in this hostage situation at the capital West Bank."

The siblings stood in a line, Ben in front with a look of distaste plastered across his expression as the bound hostages were huddled together getting ready to welcome the freedom again.

"Do we really have to do this?" He sighed.

"Come on Ben, there's more guys in the vault." Luther ushered almost too eagerly, ready to get this over and done with.

"I didn't sign up for this." With one last look to his family he opens the vault door to meet the fellow robbers.

"Now we see the hostages. They're free. They're scared, clearly, but they do seem to be unharmed."

From the hazy glass windows the sibling could see Ben let off 'the beast' as tentacles spouted from his chest knocking and tearing apart the rest of the men in the vault, the only thing left of them were the screams and the left over blood as Ben re entered the main room- head to toe in the criminals metallic liquids.

"Can we go home now?" Number Six shakily breathed out trying not to get any off the substances in his mouth.

"
"People are coming out. It's not the armed robbers."

Seven teenagers stood in a line as police aimed their guns and people muttered in confusion. Xeana has her arm slung around Ben bloody shoulder- not giving a damn about the mess she's making on herself as she shares a sarcastic smile with Klaus before whispering to him.

"Well done bro, you did most of the work. Who needs the others right"

Although before he could reply the man they all came to terms with as there 'shitty' father spoke up before them, earring proud smile from her family but an over exaggerated eye roll from Xeana.

"Our world is changing... Has changed.
There are some among us gifted with abilities far beyond the ordinary. I have adopted seven such children. I give you the inaugural class of the Umbrella Academy."