𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐄𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐎𝐑 𝐅𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐋𝐒

-𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐢𝐝-

Xeana wasn't gonna lie but she did not want to step a foot into that damned house, Hell she was pretty sure she was a few hours late meaning it would be even more awkward for her. Sure she missed some of her siblings but being the house was just a living nightmare of what she and all her family went through- which is a coincidence because she is a cause of peoples terrors.

Her honey like brown eyes closed at the sight of the house in front of her, almost reluctant to go in. With a loud sigh she opened the gate as it creaked shut again, blocking her from any attempt at turning away and letting the man rot in a pile off ashes.

Not knowing whether to knock or go straight in she chose the latter- it was her house after all.
The sound of the door closing echoed through the empty halls only to be taken over by silence once again. Yet Xeana could faintly hear the brooding voice of one of her brothers, so deciding to follow the voice she slowly crept through the familiar rooms trying not to make a sound from her slightly heeled boots. As the voice got louder she made her way to the doorway of the room her siblings seemed to be occupying, but with all there attention on the loud voice , she went unnoticed. Rolling her eyes 'Luther always had to be the leader' she thought. Though the conversation caught her ears,
"Isn't it obvious Klaus? He thinks one of us killed dad." Diego chirped  in causing a small disruption in the ongoing talk, from where she as standing she could see the shocked and disgusted faces of her family. She smirked lightly and took a few steps forward as the attention was then brought into her,

"I mean not tryna' be you know.. the dodgy  family member here but... I wouldn't blame him, I would've probably killed him too." She chuckled warily.

"Xeana?" They all looked at her shocked yet Klaus spring to his feet gliding over to his favourite sister and wrapping her in a hug.

"Damn, I missed introductions.. Eh, there's always a next time. Who we killing next?" She playfully spoke with and with a wink to Klaus she unwrapped his arms and took the 'cigarette' out of his mouth and took a puff of it in her own.

Klaus snatching it back looked towards Luther "You do?" Squinting his eyes,

"What, why would you think that" Vanya meekly spoke out from the couch and Diego scoffed as he patted his brothers big arm
"Great job, Luther. Way to lead." With a sarcastic smile he walked off.

The giant of the room slowly shook his head trying to address what he just said, he always hated being told he was wrong.

"You're crazy, man. You're crazy." Klaus shouted at him.

"Wait come one guys, no one heard what Xeana said? She comes out of no where and practically admits she doesn't mind killing dad!" Luther grudgingly try's to persuade his siblings.

"Difference is big broth- Jesus Christ you are big, what the fuck happened to you?- okay off topic.. Difference is big brother, they don't have a stick up their ass and can take a god damn joke!" Xeana glared as she spoke, it never really took long for some of her siblings to get on her nerves- especially Luther and Five..five.

As Klaus starts to walk out the room dragging his sister along with him, the others starts to disperse as well.

"I've not finished."

"Sorry, I'm just gonna go murder mom. Be right back" klaus rolls his eyes as Xeana cheekily plays along,

"Hm, what about Pogo? At least then I can't be late for two funerals. Maybe."

"That's not was I was saying"

"And no ones really listening anymore Luther, you made your point clear" she shouted over her shoulder, giving one last glance at her corrupted family and sharing a quick unnoticeable smile at Diego.

Growing up she was never really close to her sisters. She mostly spent all her time with Klaus and Ben, they were the golden trio- up until his death, which took a toll on all the sibling but hit Klaus and her the hardest. After that she spent more time with mom and sometimes Diego. But Xeana could never tear herself away from Klaus, they went though everything together- even if they weren't together physically, they were there for the post trauma and to make each other smile. They weren't just siblings, they were best friends.

With a small glance towards him she nudged his arm as he playfully groped it in pain, wiping away some fake tears in he process.

"How much time do we he to get high?"
Was the last thing she remembered saying before her mind was hazy and she was hanging upside down from Klaus bed as she drifted off into memory lane...

__