Chapter 18

You gulped as you thought about it. How were you supposed to choose? You had gone over the pros and cons in your head... you made a decision.

"I'm sorry Steve... but I just want to go home. I miss the way the team was... I miss Tony... I miss Pietro. I would like to go home... if that is okay," you say as you look down. Steve nods to T'Challa as he leaves to get a jet ready.

"Alright, you will leave in a few hours," Steve says as he kisses your head. You nod as he walks away.

You turn towards Bucky, who had a frown sketched onto his lips.

"I want you to be happy," he says as he looks at you. You smile.

"Thank you," you whisper as you grab his hand.

"I'll never stop waiting for you though," he says with a smile. You smile too and kiss his cheek.

"Goodbye Buck," you say as you walk away from him.
Time Skip-

The Wakandian jet lands on the platform of the new Avengers facility.

Secretary Ross agreed that you could stay as long as you'd be supervised at all times. You walked through the doors of the Avengers facility and saw Tony sitting at his desk.

"If you have a package just leave it at the front door," he says without looking up from his work.

"So should I just go back outside?" You ask with a chuckle. He immediately looks up at you, with soft eyes. He smiles.

"Y/n," he whispers as he runs over to you and hugs you.

"Are you okay? How are you feeling? Are you completely healed?" He starts shooting question after question. You laugh.

"I'll answer every question you have after I see Pietro..." you say with a smile.

"I have an idea," Tony said with a smirk...
Mini time skip-

"Pietro, please come into the main room," FRIDAY calls Pietro.

He wipes his teary eyes and gets up. He was depressed, he had lost you, the only thing keeping him going was you.

He walks into the main room, with red eyes and nose. He sees Tony.

"Vhat do you vant?" Pietro asks as his voice cracks slightly.

"You got a package," Tony says as he looks at a small box, a prop.

"What is it?" Pietro asks as he sniffles a bit.

"Me," you say as you walk up behind him. Pietro couldn't believe his eyes. You were here?! How!?

"Y-y/n?" He stutters as he walks towards you.

"That's me," you say with a soft smile.

"Vhy are you here? Don't you hate me?" He asks with sadness.

"No, I don't actually. I love you... when Bucky tried to woo me I knew I didn't want him. I want you Pietro... your my one and only, my forever and always, the love of my life," you say as you start to tear up.

He immediately falls to his knees.

"I-I'm so sorry princess. I shouldn't have signed and I should've stayed with you," He sobs as you run to his side.

"No, you were right. Which is why I'm staying with you," you say as you lift his head up.

"Really?" He asks as he sniffs.

"Yes, I'm staying with you whether you like it or not," you say with a chuckle.

He smirks and grabs you. He kisses you hard on the lips. He missed you so much.

Your touch, your taste.

He couldn't live without you... and you couldn't live without him. He stood up with you in his arms and ran into his room.

Neither of you were seen for the next three days....
Time Skip-
When you finally came out of his room, you needed to talk to Tony. After a long talk with Pietro, you had an idea.

"Hey F, can you tell tony to meet us on the main room please?" You ask politely to the computer.

"Yes Miss Rogers," she replies as you hold hands with Pietro. You sit on the couch as Pietro plops down next to you.

"Babe, what if he doesn't like our idea? Or he doesn't trust me... or-," "Princess, you overthink, no?" Pietro says as he cups your face.

"He'll love your idea and everyzing vill be fine. I promise," he says as he kisses your lips softly. Your tensed muscles relax as you melt into the kiss.

"If you guys called me here to watch you make out I'm leaving immediately," Tony says as he enters. You and Pietro break, with a smile.

"Hey Tony... can we talk?" You question as Pietro grasps your thigh a bit.

"Don't tell me your pregnant, please tell me you used protection," Tony says as he jumps onto a different couch.

You blushed wildly as Pietro smirk grew into a mischievous grin.

"No... I'm not p-pregnant. We wanted to talk about something else," you say and clear your throat.

"I'm all ears," Tony says as he bits into an apple.

"We were hoping you'd let us move out... and maybe be on our own for a bit," You say slowly, afraid Tony will say no.

"Oh come on, I'm losing Vision and you? When will it end?" Tony says as he rubs his face exhaustingly.

Vision had left to live with Wanda in Scotland. You'll miss them but they need...time to figure out their relationship. So why not follow their footsteps?

"Please!!" You say with puppy dog eyes. No one, no one can resist puppy eyes.

"Mmmm... fine. Just be safe and call me every night, and if you don't I'll fly the world to find you and make sure your okay," Tony says as he stands and walked towards you two.

He kisses the top of your head and scruffs up Pietros hair.

"Take care of her or I'll kill you!" Tony sings to Pietro as he leaves the room. You say there, speechless.

"That was easy," you mutter as you stand.

"Told you he'd be fine with it," Pietro said as he kisses your neck gently. You smile and turn around toward him.

You leaned towards him, acting as if you were going to kiss him. Instead, you push him down into the couch and lay on him.

"Guess were going to Paris France, my love...."
<<<•••>>>
1057 word count. Until the next chapter my hero's😘😘 -Kay😜