6

i run down the stage to alex of course being filled with happiness. so i finally ask him.

"hey, do you want to get lunch with me?" i asked whilst smiling

"of course hah, how could i not?" he smiled.

alex's pov

since i live here in mexico, i decided to take her to original mexican food. hah. her beautiful puppy eyes got me trapped, but in a beautiful way. i took her by the hand so i can lead her to an amazing mexican restaurant. i saw her blushing, i won't blame her, i was really red as well. we sat and i decided to take a picture of us holding hands. as it was a moment i wanted to remember. 

Liked by avasavocados and 127,621 others

quackity.hq 📷 by avasavocados - best friends forever

See All 5812 Comments

emilybradwen YOO they would be so cute together, like if you agree!

pastellyemotions they aren't meant to be together, i wouldn't ship sorry

quacksssxava i respect all their decisions, stop trying to make anything happen fandoms.

ava's pov

"hey uh- alex?"

"yes?"

"don't you think that picture will be a bit too - dramatic if you know what i mean? fandoms are gonna say we are dating..."

"i will take it down if you'd like?" alex asked

"nono, it's fine if you wanna keep it i want to too but i thought-" i got cut off by alex as he out of nowhere grabbed my hand and asked me:

"are you sure?" 

"I am." i replied.

we ate the food, that included us taking pictures of eachother, the food and making fun of eachother playfully. we finished the food and had about 1 hour and 30 minutes, so we decided it was time to go back. i needed to do my makeup anyways. i gave alex the VIP pass so he could get in the backstage. we headed back and there were already people lining up.

they saw me and alex holding hands whilst there was security all around us so we could go through the crowd to actually get to backstage. i whisper-screamed to alex:

"put your hoodie over your head, quick quick. trust me on this."

he looked at me confused but did it anyways, and so did i put on my sunglasses and a beanie. we were still holding hands which i was unaware of. we got to the backstage so now i had about an hour to prepare. which was enough, i hoped at least. i did my makeup whilst alex was checking instagram. he looked confused. it was 30 minutes before i got on stage and the sponsors were already singing. 

out of nowhere alex showed me a picture of someones fan account which got our picture on their profile whilst we were in the restaurant and when we were holding hands when we were about to enter the backstage. I was shocked.