10

and so we head to the airport. we sat and drank some coffee, looked at some duty free stuff and time flew by so fast. especially when i'm with alex. we waited in the boarding lounge, and were about to board like in 10 minutes. 

me and alex were holding hands, and it was one of the only times we could do something like that without getting looked at by the fans or people taking pictures. 

"hey alex.."

"hey ava whats uppp"

"well- when are we going to tell everyone about.. us?"

"if you want we can when we go to Ciudad Juarez?"

"i guess. i love you habibi"

"i love you too"

we slowly boarded. i posted a quick story letting my followers know i am boarding.

 i posted a quick story letting my followers know i am boarding

we sat, we were in first class, as we can luckily afford that. everything was so perfect. except the fact that we needed literally to run to the hotel so we can get ready faster and get to the concert on time.

me and alex sat next to each other. i have a little fear of plane landings and take-offs, i told him about that few days ago when we first sat to eat lunch. and of course he remember that. when we were about to take off he grabbed my hand and started massaging it in circles. it really helped me and calmed me down. 

both of us took a nap because we were sleepy, especially alex as he has woken up at like 5 in the morning today. it was a long 1 hour nap but still gave me some rest. i felt refreshed. i woke up and alex was still sleeping. i decided just to go and read a bit, as i wanted to continue a book i was reading.

alex eventually woke up, and he decided to take a picture of me and told me he will post it on his instagram account. i of course agreed because why not.

liked by peachxy and 741,852 others

quackity.hq mine (:

See All 9612 Comments

nataliexah cuties !!

bluesdank i ship quanos more ):

           quackity.hq sad

avasavocados <3

           quackity.hq <3

30 minutes left, i think to myself. i'm almost there. i put my head on alex's shoulder. i notice him blushing, and i don't blame him. i was blushing a lot too. time flew by so fast. we were already about to land. honestly whilst i was next to alex it felt like all fears were gone and that everything was so perfect.

and so we landed. we quickly took our baggage and ordered a mini van uber. we put our suitcases in the van and got in. 

"m' lady" alex said whilst opening the doors for me

"wheres your fedora alexis" i asked playfully

"at home silly" 

we got into the car and we got to the hotel actually within 10 minutes which is amazing. the traffic wasn't big, but there were still some cars. we unpacked some stuff, and i got out my costume for the concert. alex decided it was time to post on his story about us, and honestly i didn't mind because it was time for people to know. i was so sick of us trying our best to hide it. 

liked by avasavocados and 1,382,122 others

quackity.hq hello guys, i wanted to clarify things and we wanted to say something. you guys are right, we are dating. but please, respect our decisions and do not start any fights between . . .

See All 21,841 Comments

Emiliastan YESSS AND I TOLD YOU-

mxmtoon i support you guys <3 lots of love xx

quackmysack omg i can't believe this this is the best moment of my life DJDJDJJD

i smile at the comments. but it was time for me to go to my concert. we took some car that we have rented and went there. people are arriving and buying popcorn and everything, it seemed fun. i noticed some fans looking at their phones and then looking at me and alex confused. but i'm sure they will get used to the fact that we are dating.