7

I was in shock, but i had no time to be worried right now. I am going up in about 30 minutes and going to sing on stage. i told him not to worry because right now i can't do anything. i would do anything to protect someones privacy, especially alex's and mine privacy. then they announced my name and i needed to go i quickly hugged alex and went on. 

i sang around 6 songs, and then to end the night i sang an upcoming song that i was going to release in a week or two. everyone was so hyped up. i finished the night with a bit of relaxing music, as our sponsors were some charity band, i had a quick talk with the audience like how it was important to someone's life etc etc. i finished the night.

it felt like forever. i got off and i was happy that i finished this finally. 

"hey- do you need a ride home?" alex asked

"honestly - yeah, but so many fans will be there i won't even sleep, someone appearently leaked the hotel i was in and someone found the room so.."

"i don't mind you coming to mine? i mean if you are comfortable i am too." 

"oh- sure- i mean yeah why not" i replied nervously

he ordered an uber and it arrived. the ride was pretty silent, it didn't really bother me. i got to his house, i expected it to be smaller but for a average mexican citizen it was quite a big house. he leads me in, opening the doors and being such a gentlemen. 

"so where do i sleep?" i ask whilst smiling

"you can take the guest room or you could sleep in mine, whilst i in the guest room" he replied

"i'm not gonna have you sleep in the guest room in your own house, so i will go to the guest room. can you show me where it is?"

"yeh sure" he smiled

 he lead me into his guest room. we sat silently for a minute. i put my hand on his shoulder and i can immediately see that he has blushed. i think that he actually likes me back...

"hey alex?"

"yes ava?"

"not really a question but thanks for doing all this today, i really appreciate it..." i said

"no problem, i would do anything for you" he answered whilst smiling

i can feel that my eyes are slowly closing so i moved and laid on the bed, i was so tired my eyes couldn't be opened anymore. i felt a soft kiss against my forehead, it was alex, he kissed me on my forehead and right away said good night. he left the room and i fell asleep.

i woke up and alex was next to me editing a video appearently, since he had his laptop on his lap whilst leaning on the half open window. i groaned and said good morning.

"good morning alexis"

"good morning avocado"

i rubbed my eyes and i remembered something, i don't have anything to wear.. i didn't bring my suitcase... so of course, i asked alex, what else could i do?

"hey uh my clothes-"

"don't worry i got ya covered, your clothes are in the bathroom on the left" he replied

i was surprised that he actually remembered hah. i went to the bathroom, did all my stuff, and i did get dressed but i needed to do my makeup and those things. 

"hey ava may i come in? i gotta take something."

"yeah sure, i'm doing my makeup anyways"

he entered looking at me with his eyes and that is when i realized i actually am in love with him 100%. he put his head on mine whilst i was looking in the mirror and started making weird faces, to me, those faces weren't weird, it was cute. he grabbed my cheeks and started making circles doing weird things and it was the most cutest thing anyone could do.

i turned around to do the same as i wanted the revenge heheh. but when i turned around i didn't realize how close to my face he actually was. it was really awkward but it felt like a good moment to kiss. out of nowhere alex grabs my face and gently pulls it towards his and we kissed- i can't believe it! the butterflies in my stomach were everywhere and he breaks the silence with him trying to apologize

"oh my- i'm so sorry, i know i shouldn't have done that but it-"

he was cut off as i connected his lips against mine once again but this time the kiss was ever softer, even better. it felt so right.