katsuya 16

Your POV:

i stood with the pretty much boys getting ready to introduce them to every one. i fiddled with my fingers a little and nick saw and grabbed my hand, ahh i love this kid he knows how to make me feel better. 

"ok everyone this is nick, brandon, zion, austin, and edwin" they guys all waved and then i continued "guys this is cam, chris, christian, willie, bryant, and jack" and they all waved and the guys took their seats. 

*if your wondering the table is one long table and there are six people on each side

on one side its brandon, edwin, austin, nick, me, then zion

on the other side is cam, chris, christian, willie, bryant and jack.*

half way through the dinner everything was going very well and all they guys were getting along, we had been there for 2 hours and we were finished eating and now we were just talking and for those who were old enough drinking. nick was drinking some drink that i didn't know the name of but it had alcohol in it. i chugged my water and took nicks glass and put half in my water glass and started to drink it. no one saw what i was doing but when nick notice that half of his drink was gone and it was in my glass he got mad.

"bailey no" a took my glass from my hand and pour the drink from my glass into his, now all eyes at the table were on me and nick

"nick really i just want a drink" i said in an annoyed tone

"your not 21 and your driving" i rolled my eyes and slouched back in my seat

"you don't care if i drink at parties" i mumbled thinking he didn't hear

"i don't care if you drink at parties because you always uber home" nick said and put his hand on my thigh. i wasn't really in the mood because for some reason i was just craving a drink that wasn't water or ginger ale. bryant sat across from me and was drinking the same thing as nick. i took bryants drink and started to chug it.

"bailey!" bryant yelled once he noticed and took back his cup and held it up to see that i chugged more than half of it. i just smiled at him and turned to nick who was really annoyed and wiped my lips on a napkin. out of the corner of my eye i noticed cam at the other end of the table laughing so much he could barley breathe. i saw him which made me go into a laughing fit. cam and i got up from the table to take a lap around the restaurant because we couldn't stop laughing.

"did see bryant and nicks faces when you did that" he said in between laughs

"omg that was so funny, they seriously need to chill though im 20" i said

"i know they are trying to protect you" cam said putting his arm around my shoulder "we all have to protect you you are the baby of the group and like our little sister" he pinched my cheek and scrunched my face

"I know but some times i just want to live my life without people breathing down my neck" i said cam grabbed his chest acting like he was really hurt by my statement

"calm down not you matt" we continued to walk around "do you like him?" i asked nervously

"yeah and his friends are cool" cam replied which made me hug him. we made our way back to the table and they were all laughing. i sat back down next to nick and whispered into his ear "im sorry i know your just trying to protect me" i kissed him on the cheek and then he placed his hand back on my thigh which i knew meant he forgave me. then i mouth to bryant across the table "sorry" and shrugged my shoulders. he mouthed back "its good" and gave me a wink. 

we stayed at the restaurant until closing and then walked around melrose a little even though basically everything was closed. we were just walking around melrose and i had the sudden urge to vlog, so i pulled out my cannon dslr and started vlogging, i held out my camera and started to record

"whats up guys long time no see." i said in my normal voice to the camera, as i was vlogging nick looked at me weird and asked "what are you doing?" laughing a little

"omg i forgot to tell you! i kinda post vlogs on youtube" i said this lowering my camera a little trying to not make him uncomfortable. 

"thats lit!" he reached for my hands that held the camera and took the camera and held it up to his face and started vlogging. we were walking behind all the other guys so when he started talking all the other guys turned around.

"hey guyyys" nick said to the camera "so we are walking aimlessly on melrose and..." he looked at me because he didnt know what else to say, i laughed a little and mouthed "tell them what we did" he turned back to the camera and said "we just went to dinner and it was cool and now were bored" he handed the camera back to me.

"ok so we just ate at katsuya and im with *turns camera around* bryant, chris, cam, jack, christian, willie, austin, zion, nick, brandon and edwin" i pointed the camera at all of them as i said their names and they did a little pose or waved at the camera. "ill keep you updated if we doin anything but for right i dont know whats going on." i put my camera away and grabbed nicks hand as we continued to walk. 

"i wanna go swimming" i said randomly

"whos house?" zion asked because we all had pools

"we can go to mine" jack, cam, and i said in sync 

"flip for it" jack said. i got out my camera and set it up on the sidewalk and explained what was going on "ok so we want to go swimming and we cant decide whos house so we are flipping for it, everyone wants to go to their own house so they dont have to drive home later so i hope i win."