Karyn&Matthew

"I am going to meet a friend at the coffee shop." Karyn said to her mother as she walked down the stairs. "You look to beautiful and made up just to go meet a friend at the coffee shop."

"I have liked this guy for a while now but he really is just a friend and a classmate mom."

Karyn said as she flipped her straight spaghetti like hair from one side to another.

"Ok I trust you anyways so go make good decisions and have a good time." "Bye mom, and don't stay up I will not be all that late anyways, it is a school night so an hour and a half at the latest."

"Hey would you like a coffee or anything at all it's on me." Matthew said.

"Um I ate so I will just take a hot chocolate."
"Any room for desert at all? A cookie or a brownie even?" "No thank you, the hot chocolate is enough for me." I said running my fingers through my hair, and focusing on breathing where his deep sexy husky voice makes my heart pitter patter all the time!

He came back to our table with two hot chocolates a few seconds later. "OK so what is the deal with Alexa?" Once I had caught my breath and taken a sip of my hot chocolate I went into it.

"Alexa and her older sister Lydia were in foster care for a short time only because there parents died in a drunk driving car accident. They were both big alcoholics anyways. When that happened Alexa was only thirteen she may not be a victim but she is a witness of both domestic violence and rape, due to everything she has been through she was diagnosed with both separation anxiety and PTSD issues. She gets aggravated, aggressive, angry she is very traumatized due to everything she has been through."

"Oh my god I am so sorry Karyn I did not know any of this."

"You wouldn't she does for the most part stay to herself, there is a lot of emotional baggage that comes with her that she really does need to deal with but she won't she is just to scared! You are both my friends and I don't want to see anyone get hurt."

"I understand everything now, wow this really is a lot to take in hot chocolate time."

I smiled and said, "yes for the both of us." We clasped our paper cups together and chugged down our drinks.

Once we finished our drinks through clenched teeth and a glare in my eyes, to make him realize I mean business I said, "what we talk about stays between us no one else needs to know anything at all!"

"It's OK don't worry we have this, confidentiality, trust and respect is key to any relationship or friendship anyways."

He said again in that deep sexy voice that does literally and legitimately just makes me and my heart want to melt down to the floor!