Pinkie Promise

A soft sigh of rain was hitting against the roof and trees. The sidewalks littered with happy splashes of water. Inside a house the lights were off. A snake slowly crawled up the side of it’s tank, her belly running over smooth glass and fake wood. The wall that the tank was sitting against was messily decorated with polaroids of various things. Behind that wall, two bodies lay on the bed tangled together.

Their legs were linked at their knees. One pair- a deep brown tone- the other so pale it was almost ghostly. Soft whispers were being exchanged in ears, promises being made.

“I love you...” the deep voice in Luciell’s ear made him shudder. He slowly slid his hands behind the larger’s back, hugging him tightly. A soft, shaky sigh leaving his mouth pulling in the scent of the room after.

“You promise that you love me Finn..?” he asked lightly pressing kisses over Finn’s shoulder and neck. Feeling the elder shift, he looked up.

“Of course I do... what on earth makes you think I don’t?” Finn’s rough voice made Luciell’s ears feel scratchy. He held up his pale hand his pinky finger extended.

“You have to pinky promise me Finn... please...” Luciell’s voice got softer, barely even a whisper at this point. His body relaxed, feeling Finn’s finger wrapping around his.

“I pinky promise I’ll always love you babe...” Finn mumbled softly starting to lean into Luciell’s face. Their lips molded together and they kissed the rest of the night away.

'°•.______________________________.•°'

Author's Note

I know this one is kind of short but this is how it happened.