A Meeting of the Fates

For the last nine years the group of four has traveled all over the five kingdoms seeing and learning all that they could, while along the way receiving an addition of four and all participating in a second and third bonding ceremony. For this time Harley had been able to complete his studies and self schooling, while at the same time coming close to saying he was a master warrior and healer. For the first year after having met the wolves Draco an Crescent-Moon they all were able to learn a great deal about the world of man and elf, while at the same time the notion was also reciprocated with Mista and Harley.

For years two through four it was collaboration training and hunting tactics, along with more advanced schooling for Harley. The group had come to rely on each other for the others survival not just so they would be able to see the light of another day, but also so that they could continue to enjoy all that life had to offer them. Plus the fact that they were able to face anything that was thrown at them was a great bonus.

While he never showed his face to others besides his family Harley quickly gained a reputation as "Beasts Hunter", or in more common terms "Witcher". While it is true that Witcher's were once plentiful, as time passed, the practice was no longer popular to those looking to be great warriors and hunters, but for those who learned and cherished the ways of old were able to keep the name alive. While the fact he wasn't trained or taught at a school, he was able to use the term as in his chosen line of work. Over the years the group saw many battles, and gained many wounds and scars, but none more so than Draco and Harley. They became a force to be reckoned with for those who knew what they looked like. But besides the marks of battle Harley decided to take it a step further. Along with the oath of the barer of the marked skull Harley had the tribal feathers of his mothers family inscribed on his back around the oaths nine skulls.

The center skull is that of the lost ones. They are beings who were once human but were transformed against their will without a hope of changing back. The second is for those of the fallen, this is the skull for a person who has willingly forsaken themselves to a life of evil. The third skull is for those of the primary, this skull represents those of non-elf or human origin who have turned to a life of darkness from the very start. The fourth skull is for those of human origin who have turned their backs on the world, and do nothing but rape, murder, steal, and do anything of the vilest nature. The fifth skull like the fourth is for those of elven origin. The sixth skull is for the lives of the innocence in which he was unable to protect or save for when there was a way he could. The seventh skull is for the demons of the world below that were able to slither their way from hell's pits. The eighth skull is for those he has slain in order to survive himself, this is a skull reserved for those who have fallen for his nourishment. And the final skull, is the heaviest and the lightest of them all, this skull represents those of his loved ones who have fallen before him, those who have fallen before it was their time.

The chains of feathers depending on the way they are shaped or cut represents a different meaning. Because of this Harley bares a total of seven feathers. The first is that for one who seeks knowledge. The second is for one who has a will to teach as well as to learn. The third is for one who carries the weapons and abilities of a warrior and hunter. The forth shows one who gives a hand to heal the wounded and the sick. The fifth is for one who is a great craftsman and hard working. The sixth depicts one who knows how to survive within the environment they proceed. As for the final feather shows one who is capable and willing to lead those who are lost or frightened, to give them a family and a place to call home.

Then there's the markings he carries on his chest and arms. In the center of his chest is the cross of the Gargoyles, the guardians of the door way between the world of the living and the world of the Holy. With the head starting on the palm of his left hand and twisting along the length of his arm to the top of his shoulder ending at the tips of the tails is the great ancestor of all dragons. Legends say that with a grand total of twenty tails, ten wing spans, and six magnificent legs; she was nature itself, a force of both power and beauty. The twenty crests that cover the length of his right arm from wrist to shoulder depict the elements of power. On the left side of his chest is the depiction of a wolfs head within a winters full moon. And finally on the left side of his chest is a pair of two black roses, representing the love and respect he held for his parents.