Chapter 3

~next day~

(Your pov)

You get up and get dressed. You are wearing a misfits shirt, with black skinny jeans, and black vans.

You go in to the bathroom and put on your makeup and brush your hair. Then you walk down stairs and you grab your bag and put on your black jacket. Then you walk out the door and leave for school.

(Chris's pov)

I wake up and start to get ready for school. I am wearing a slipknot shirt, with black jeans, and black vans. Then I grab my leather jacket and put it on.

I go down stairs and my mom. Is sitting on the couch watching some show.

"Hey honey do you want something to eat."

"No thanks mom I going to go to school I will see you later."

"Ok bye."my mom says as I walk out the door.

" bye mom I'll see you after school " then I walk off to school.

After I walk out of the house I start to walk to school. When I get there I wait for (y/n) where I said we would meet before school.

I see her car pull in the parking lot and she gets out grabs her stuff and walks up too me. I take a deep breath. 'Here goes nothing' I say to my self.

(Y/N) pov)

You get to the school and see Chris standing where we were going to meet at. You park my car and you grab my bag and get out. You walk over to Chris.

He honestly looked a little nervous then he said. "(Y/n) um I want to tell you and ask you something."

"Alright go ahead." You say looking at him with the same expression.

"Ok I really like you and I was wondering if you would like to be my girlfriend." He said looking at me very seriously.

You look at him and smile from ear to ear and then say to Chris. "Of course I will Chris." He smiles and he hugs you.

He pulls away still has a smile on his face then all of a sudden the Bell rings. Chris rolls his eyes.

You grab his hand and say. "Let's go to class." Chris smiles and says. "Ok lets go."

You both walk to first period hand in hand.

~After school~

"So what do you wanna do you ask Chris." He looks at you and says. "Are you hungry." You nod and he says. "Ok how does pizza sound."

"It sounds good lets go." You say smiling.

When you both get to the pizza place. Chris orders one large pepperoni pizza.

You both are it and then went to your house cause your mom and step dad aren't home. When you get there you and Chris go to your room.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" You ask. Chris looks at you and says. "Yes that sounds good."

You put in the movie Underworld and (y/n) and Chris watch the movie on your bed cuddling.

When your step dad got home you didn't hear him come in. He walked up to your room and sees you and Chris cuddling. He looks at you and yells. "You fucking slut." You get up the second you see him.

"It's not what you think we were just watching a movie." You say and your step dad starts yelling again. You look at Chris and motion for him to leave before it got to bad.

"Your a fucking whore. What do you think your doing bringing a guy in to this fucking house." Your step dads yells then slaps you hard across the face.

He starts to kick you and hit you. When he stops you can barely breath.

He leaves the room and you get in your bed and cry yourself to sleep.

(Chris's pov)

After I left (y/n) back at her house I worried about her and it was my fault.

What ever her step dad does to her is my fault.

I go home and go to my room and text her to see if she is ok.

She didn't answer it was really worrying me. After waiting for her to answer for about 4hours
I finally fall asleep.

[Hey guys sorry I took longer to make this chapter I have been a little busy with some next chapter should be up soon. Hope you liked the chapter. Please vote and comment feel free to give me some ideas on what you would like to see happen.

Sincerely,
KIRAmiw]