Chapter 9

(Y/N)pov)

    You pick up the test and look down at it Ryan Ashley standing behind you. you and Ryan Ashley look down at the test and it read positive. you look a Ryan Ashley with worry in your eyes.

  " what if Chris doesn't want it?" You say

     " he will I'm sure of it " she says.

     " are you sure?"

     " of course I'm sure he loves you and would love that child just as much." she says you smile and both of you walk out of the bathroom you and Ryan Ashley go to the front of the of the bus you sit next to Chris and she sits next to Balz

    " are you alrigh?" Chris Whispers in your ear.

      " yes but later me and you need to talk."you Whisper back

    "what about?" Chris says curious.

      "you will see"you smirk he rolls his eyes

      "fine"

~later that night~

    You and Chris are in the back Lounge again on the bed.

      Chris looks at you and says "what was that thing you said we needed to talk about?"

       you look over at him "oh yeah I almost forgot it's something really serious so don't freak out or anything pleas."

        Chris looks at you a little worried "okay I promise I won't freak out but what is it?"

        You turn over grab the pregnancy test out of your purse and you hand it to him. He looks at it for a minute not really understanding what it is once he realizes what it is his eyes go wide. "your pregnant?" He says surprise you look at him a nod after a few minutes he has a wicked grin on his face

     "I'm going to be a dad we're going to be parents" he says happily

      You nod again "how long have you known?" he asks

     " I just found out this morning when Ryan Ashley came in" you say he hugs you and kisses you and you giggle happily.

     He says "when do you want to tell everyone?"

       You look at him and say " it doesn't matter to me it's up to you"

       He says "can we tell them now?"

        you look at him and say "sure I don't mind " Chris and you go to the front Lounge seeing everybody sitting there Chris gets their attention and they will look at both of you Chris looks at you for a moment and looks back at the guys and all their girlfriends and says "guys me and (y/n) are having a baby."

         They all look at you both in Surprise and Ricky looks at you guys and says "congratulations"

      They all get up to hug you both they're all so happy for both of you and then after a little bit of them telling you they're happy for you and cuz they can't wait to find out what the baby's going to be.

        All the guys sit around and play video games while you and Ryan Ashley talk about the baby and what you think it should be and what you want it to be and y'all think of a few names.

~~~~~~

  (A/n)

   Sorry this chapter is short comment on what you think the baby's  gonna  be and what you want the name to be.

                 Sincerely,
                        KIRAmiw