Chapter 12

(Y/N) pov)

       It's now been about two months since you and Chris found out that you were having twins. Today you were going for an ultrasound to see what the genders are. You and Chris are in the car on your way to the doctors office you and Chris are talking  about what you think the baby's are going to be.

      Chris looks over at you and says."I think their going to be two girls"

      You smile and say. "I think their going to be two boys."

      You get to the doctor's office  and you go in and sit in the waiting you fill out some paperwork  and then you sit down.

      After a few minutes a nurse  comes "Miss (Y/L/N)" you and Chris stand up and go to the room she lead you to you sit on the table and wait for the doctor to come in.

    The doctor comes in and says "hello miss (Y/L/N) how are you and the babies doing?"

     "We're good they've been moving  around a lot." You smile

     "That's very good are you both ready to find out what the genders are?" The doctor smiles

     You and Chris both nod. The doctor  sits down and grabs the gel "can you lift your shirt for me?"

       You nod and lift your shirt up he puts some of the gel on your stomach  and takes the transducer and puts it on your stomach.

    He looks over at the monitor and stares at it for a moment then he looks at you and Chris.

     He points to the screen. "This is baby A it's a girl" chris smiles big the doctor  moves his finger. "This is baby B it's a boy" you smile and look at Chris.

     The doctor Smiles at both of you and asks "do you want pictures?" you and Chris both nod.

     After a few minutes the doctor comes back in with the pictures and you and Chris go back outside and get in your car Chris starts the car and you both start talking  about  names for the babies.

  When you and Chris get back home you go to the Kitchen and make yourself a sandwich Chris goes and sits on the couch and starts watching Lost Boys on the TV.

      When your done making your food do you sit next to him and watch the movie with him.

      When the movies about halfway through you look over at Chris and you said "do you want to have a few friends over tonight?"

      He looks over at you "sure that's fine who do you want to invite?"

      "I was thinking the band I guess Ryan Ashley Maybe?" He looks at you and nods.

       "Alright I will go call them." He says and gets up.

        About an hour or two later Ricky, Ryan, Balz, Ryan Ashley, Vinny, and Ghost all show up at the door.

     You invite them in and they all come in sit on the couch. You sit on the recliner Chris is standing.

      All the guys are talking about all kinds of things. Ryan Ashley and you were talking about the babies you are telling her about the genders that it's both a boy and a girl, and she's asking you if you've decided of any names yet.

      "it's not definite but we're thinking of them." you smile and say "I cannot wait till they both here Chris is very excited about it and I am too."

      She smiles and says " see and you were so scared to tell him."

      You look at her and say "Well I'm glad I did tell him."

      She smiles and says "I am too."

     After about an hour of you talking with Ryan Ashley and Chris talking with the guys they said that they had to go home cuz they  had stuff to do.

      You and Chris said "okay" they all hugged you goodbye and they left.

       You look over at Chris and kiss him on the cheek and then you start to walk up stairs. He follows you and you go upstairs and put on some pajamas, and you get in the bed.

      Chris says "you're going to bed so early?"

        You look at him and say "yeah I'm beat these kids take up a lot of my energy."

        He smiles and lays next to you and places his hand on your stomach. "Okay whatever my little creatures want." He lightly rubs your stomach and smiles after a few minutes you start to drift off into a nice graceful sleep.

~~~~~

(A/n)

Hope you all enjoy this chapter

                      Sincerely,
                              KIRAmiw