Come From Away - Part 2

A.N. Get ready, this chapter is a ride.

Turns out the date hadn't just been a one-off thing, it actually turned into a five times that week thing, which turned into Hunter staying over in Bobbi's room for many reasons – one of which was the fact that Bobbi had no roommate to worry about. From there it just led to Hunter spending most of the weekend in Bobbi's room, which is why he ended up trying to wake up, Bobbi one morning from where she had fallen asleep at her computer, feet still propped up on the desk.

"Bob, bobs, wake up. We need to meet Mack for studying group." Finals were only two weeks away and the three agreed that if they started studying now, they would hopefully avoid the panic and anxiety that usually gripped students during dead week.

"Hmmm," Bobbi replied, still trying to rip herself from the tight hold that sleep had on her.

"Morning to you too love." Hunter smiled as he kissed her on the forehead, while his thumb began to rub circles onto her knee.

"Wouldn't mind waking up like that every day," Bobbi muttered as William ran his tail against Hunter's arm.

It was around a week ago that the couple first touched the others dæmon, and while they were very apprehensive at first, it now became close to the norm as both became addicted to the calm that came over them at the feeling of the other touching a piece of their soul. They made sure not to do it in public though, as to not upset society with the taboo act. Neither had told anyone else about the milestone either, Bobbi was grateful about that as she was not ready for the big brother lecture Mack would give and could only imagine her parents' response when they found out. Bobbi still wasn't sure how she was going to keep Hunter a secret from them over the month-long winter break.

"Well, it might have been better if you had been in bed when I woke, when did you even sneak down here anyway?"

"About three, and before you give me that look it wasn't 'cause of you, there was a big bill that would affect my job so I had to listen in to what happened, although I still think I'll have to review it because it wasn't that long after I started that I drifted off."

"Well, you can do it when we meet up with Mack in the lobby, which if you don't get ready soon, we'll be late for, and I'd rather not have to deal with Mack's judging looks. Don't you get that cocky grin, do you know what it's like to have to share a room with the man who is practically the brother of the girl you're shaging?"

Bobbi let out a soft laugh, "Well, I'm so sorry." She ran a hand over Gin as she made her way to get changed.

"Thanks. Hey, you know some fancyish fashion stuff, right?"

"Yes?" Bobbi questioned as she pulled a t-shirt that she stole from Hunter over her head. "Why do you ask?"

"Um, for that Christmas thing on the trip, it says that we need a suit so I was wondering if I should rent one or buy one?"

"If it's just a suit buy it, you'll use it again later. If it's a tux rent it. Now hurry up slowpoke or we'll be late," Bobbi shot a teasing grin over her shoulder as she went to open the door to her dorm room.

The two arrived at the lobby already to Mack already having had set up the study material along with having got donuts for the trio.

"You are a savior man," Hunter said grabbing a donut and coffee.

The trio began their study session, deciding to spend some of their time doing individual work and making sure that they had all the papers they needed for the end of term done.

After thirty minutes Mack received a text, "Hey Bobbi, can you come with me really quick."

"Yeah, sure?" Bobbi said apprehensively but getting up to follow him none the less.