CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

With the sun beginning to creep through the cracks in the blinds, the light hit Willa's eyelids and tried to wake her up. Turning to face away from window, she was met with the sleeping form of Margot and the events of the night before came back to her, causing a smile to for a upon her lips. Knowing that she could not fall back to sleep, Willa simply watched a peaceful Margot sleep. She slowly reached up to brush a stray hair that was in front of Margot's face and tucked it behind her ear, allowing for her to admire the blonde's face in full.

The small gesture seemed to have caused Margot to stir however. With eyes still closed and seemingly still sleeping, Margot turned onto her back. Willa watched as her chest rose and softly went back down, a little snore escaping her mouth as she did so.

Thankfully, Willa wasn't working in the store today (but did have to do some work later in the day in regards to upcoming stock) so she could stay in bed with Margot all day if she wanted and oh how she wanted to. But, when her stomach began to grumble, she decided to go make herself some food and bring Margot some breakfast in bed. Getting out of such a comfortable spot in her bed, Willa got up and went over to her closest, pulling out a baggy shirt and pajama pants from the drawers inside of it.

As she finished slipping the shirt over her head, she heard movement from the bed which made her spin on her heels. Margot had awoken and as the blonde stretched her arms out above her head, she looked over towards where Willa stood and a grin took over her face. "Hey."

Willa smiled back at her as she walked back over to the bed. "Hey to you too." She leaned down as Margot sat up in the bed and the two women met in the middle to share a quick kiss with Willa placing her hand on Margot's bare shoulder. With a smile when parting, Willa gently squeezed the blonde's shoulder. "So I was thinking today, if you're not doing anything, we could just hang around the house and just kind of have a lazy day. Archie's minding the store all day and I just have to do some stock work later that I can sort out from up here but I don't have to do that until later."

Margot beamed. "That sounds great." Her grin turned flirtatious and she bit her lip, glancing towards Willa's lips. "Why are you wearing clothing though?"

The brunette chuckled. "Well, someone has got to make some breakfast and I have quite the appetite right now after last night so I'm going to quickly whip something together but I will be right back when I'm done." She then leaned back down to kiss Margot again. "I promise." She finished with before heading out of the bedroom.

Going down the short hallway and crossing through the living room, Willa went into the kitchen to find something for the two of them to eat. Opening up the fridge, she pulled out the last couple of eggs with the intention of making scrambled eggs. She then found some bacon in the fridge freezer. While she began to put this all together, Margot came traipsing into the room wearing Willa's baggy Superman logo t-shirt with a pair of pajama shorts she could find.

"Sorry, I just kinda wanted to stretch my legs and keep you company while you cook so I grabbed some of the first things I could find in your draw to make myself look at least decent and not just roam your house naked." Margot explained, almost on the verge of rambling. "Also, wearing the dress I wore last night is not casual breakfast attire."

"Don't apologize, I totally understand." Willa said, brushing off the unnecessary apology. "You up for bacon and scrambled eggs for breakfast? I think there is some juice in the fridge as well if you want something to drink." The brunette then began to prepare the food on the kitchen bench.

Margot, who seemed to be in a particular mood this morning, went into the kitchen and wrapped her arms around Willa from behind. She began placing soft kisses on the woman's neck, nuzzling into her.