Chapter 8

‼️Hey before you start reading I wanted to say that I will change aura into ki(spiritual power inside of a human body)‼️

Third person's POV

*Landslide zone*

"Divide and conquer huh.Forgive me for says so,but it's hard to see you guys any more as thugs with quirks you can't even handle."said Todoroki walking past a lot of frozen villains.

"Bastard!The second he was wrapped here.Is he really just a kid?ow ow ow"said villain 8(I lost count)

'They want to kill All Might...at first they seemed like they were elite.They use their numbers to overwhelm him but as far as I can tell there are only 4 or 5 really dangerous individuals here.'thought Todoroki.

"At this rate your skin'll rot away from frostbite .But I'm trying to be a hero and heroes don't do such horrible things.Tell me your plan,what makes you think you could kill All Might"asked Todoroki

*Central plaza*

"Twenty-three seconds"said the blue haired villain and dodged Aizawa's weapon.

"So you are the boss"said Aizawa
"Twenty-four seconds....Twenty seconds....seven-teen seconds"said the villain.Aizawa wanted to punch him but he grabbed his elbow.

"It's hard to tell when your scampering around but there are moments when your hair falls in front of your eyes every time you finish a given move.And your max durations getting shorter and shorter.Don't overdo it now Eraser head."said the villain and Aizawa's elbow started to disintegrate.Aizawa then punched the villain in the face and the villain lost his grip.

'My elbow was disintegrating 'thought Aizawa.He was then attacked by two other villains but he dodged and beat them.

"Your quirk,it's not good in long,group battle,huh?This is know different from your usual work,yeah?You specialize in quick sneak attacks.Yet you jumped right into the fight hoping to make the kids feel safe.So cool,so cool...by the way hero,I'm not the boss here."said the villain as a weird creature appears.

*entrance*

"Thirteen,looks like a disaster relief hero can't mesure up to even the most ordinary of heroes when it comes to fight and now you find yourself ripped appart by your own power."said the villain.A mist then appears before and behind thirteen and thirteen was sucked by his own power,ripping his back off.

"SENSEI"yelled all the students present

'He warped me!I'm done for!'thought Thirteen

"Iida he told you to run!!"yelled Sato

"DAMN"yelled Iida.The  villain wanted to stop him but Shoji kept him from doing.

'They're counting on me!The whole class is up to me!Everyone just hold on!'thought Iida

*plaza*

Izuku's POV

We stood there in shock as we saw that creature.One hand pinning Aizawa on the ground and the other holding Aizawa's broken arm.

"Meet the anti-symbol of peace the bioengineered NOMU"said the blue haired villain.

*collapsed zone*