Chapter 11

Izuku's POV

*dream*

"Iiitai(Itai=auch)"said a small me,tripping over a branch.

"Whaa Izuku are you ok,you knee is bleeding really badly."said my younger mom.

"It hurts"said I crying

"It all ri-"said my younger dad but stopped noticing that my injuries were healing.

"Ahh is this your quirk.A healing quirk.I'm so happy Hisashi (Inko's husband) our son can be a really good hero with this quirk."said mom

"Yeah"said dad with a creepy smile on his face.

"Hey honey do you mind if I take our son somewhere to test his quirk's limit."said dad still smiling.

"Yeah but don't hurt him"said mom
"Don't worry I would never do this" said he as his eyes were hiding by the shadow of his hair,smiling even creepier than before

"Can I take him now?"said he,now with a lovely smile and face.

"But he has school."said mom

"Don't worry I will homeschooling him."

"....All right..."

"Thank you,but honey I'd like that you won't peek.I want to keep Izuku's progress a surprise for you.I will make sure that he will be a hero."said dad

"Um ok ,but I would like to see my son."said mom thinking it is kinda suspicious.

"Don't worry I will send you pictures."

*one month and a half later,in some dark room*

"IIITAAAIIIII.OTOU-SAN(dad)THIS HURTS"cried I as my father whipped me.

"Stop yelling and endure the pain."said dad and continued to whip me.

"Haha your quirk is clearly something."said he as my injuries were already healed.

"Why*sob*are you*sob*doing this."

"Why because papa want to know how strong your quirk is."

"But you don't have to go that far.Mommy will be sad."

"SHUT UP YOU USELESS BRAT.I DON'T CARE ABOUT THAT WOMAN...I will tell you something. I only married her because of her quirk.If I would have a kid with her the possibility would be high that the kid would have a good quirk.BUT I DID'T EXPECTED IT TO BE THAT GOOD HAHAHA.I CLEARLY DIDN'D MADE A MISTAKE BY MARRYING HER.THAT IDIOT WOMAN DIDN'T EVEN NOTICED MY TRUE INTENTIONS.EVERYTHING IS FOLLOWING MY PLAN HAHAHA."

"So you don't love mommy nor me"

"Yeah I never liked that bitch.But you are a whole other story,without you my plan wouldn't be so good....Your quirk is clearly the best.You can't die by starvation,torture,blood loss and so on.I've tried everything but you won't die and you would heal immediately.You are clearly the best."

*3 days later*

"So is this the kid" said a man.

"Yeah.Can you do what I asked you to do All for One."

"Of course,master."said All for One

He then put his hand on my face.

"It's all right I have it."said he

"Now give it to me."said Dad and All for One did as he told.

"So wait a few minutes,you will be able to use it in 15 min."said All for One

"Hm haha HAHAHA NOTHING CAN STOP ME NOW.Haha-*BOOOM*-huh what is going on."said dad

"BOSS,THE HEROES ARE HERE."said a villain