Chapter 15

"...."=All Might muscle form
"...."=All might true form
"...."=Izuku,...
"...."=Greed
'....'=thinking
"....."=telepathy between Greed and Izuku

________________________

"The break is over now to the next battle.Midorya Versus Iida.Nooowww Start."

Iida ran toward Izuku and gave him a kick,but Izuku dodged.Iida gave him another kick but Izu dodged again.

"I need to go full speed against you,huh."said Iida he then accelerated radically and ran around Izuku at full speed.He then kicked Izuku only to see him grabbing his foot and throwing him out of the ring at full force.Iida hit the wall heavily and left a crater.

"What it's already over.Midoriya wins."said Midnight

*Infirmary*

"Ah deku-kun nice battle out there.Iida was really fast how could you follow him."said Ochako

"I don't know instinct?"

"We never know with you,huh"said Ochako and Izuku laughed nervously.

"HEY NOW TO NEXT BATTLE SHIOZAKI VERSUS TODOROKI."yelled Present Mic

"Oh I'm going I need to see this battle"said Izuku

"Yeah,your next opponent is one of them.So good luck for your next matchup.I will be cheering for you."

"Yeah,good luck"

"IIDA!"yelled Ochako and Izuku

"You scared me there"said Ocha

"I didn't saw you there....and sorry I was a little rough."

"Ha don't worry you need to show your strength, now go the match has already started."said Iida

"Hai(yes)"said Izuku and ran to his seat.But the battle already ended.Shiozaki was completely frozen and couldn't move.

"Huh,she still don't use her fire,huh"

"Now to the next battle is Ashido vs Tokoyami.Start."

After some time Tokoyami won.(sorry too lazy to write the battle.)

"Next up is the last matchup Kirishima versus Bakugou. READYYYY STAAAART. "

Katsumi hit Kirishima with her explosions but Kirishima's skin hardened.Her explosions were useless against him,but after some time Katsumi hit him and managed to damage him.

"DID HE FEEL THAT HIT "yelled Mic

"You always going on about how freaking hard your damn body is.But it looks like with enough rapid attacks you start falling to pieces."said Katsumi and gave him a rifle of attacks.And Kirishima went unconscious.

"AND IT'S BAKUGOU'S WIIIN!"yelled Mic

"Yeah now we come to the interesting things Midoriya versus Todoroki!!"

"Good luck."said Izuku

"Yeah,you too."

"Eh,I expected something like."I don't need luck.""