Prolog

The fight of clones versus originals had been going on for quite some time now. Ash had managed to get the Pokemon out of harm's way. 

        However, the longer the fight went on, the more hurt both legendary Pokemon got. Ash watched from under a cliff-like rock as they continued to fight. He realized there was only one way to make this stop. Without hurting anyone. Although Ash did not want to, he had to do it.  

"Stop!!" he yelled, both pokemon stopped what they were doing and turn around. Ash walked out of his hiding place.

"Don't you see this will never end! " He yelled.

"Mewtwo do what you want to me, but leave everyone else  ALONE!!"

The Pokemon in question's eyes widen, then narrow.

" Why in the world would you do something like that? " Mew two asked puzzled.

"Because I want this war to stop before one of you gets hurt!" Ash replied.

          Mew two was surprised by this answer he couldn't understand how this human would give up his freedom. For the safety of others. He knew full well when they were gone, he could kill the boy and continue his plan of world domination. However, he got an idea that he seemed due worth trying. 

"Very well but, If you do this you'll never see your friends again," he said.

Sighing Ash looked up, " I'll stay here and you can do whatever you want but please send them home and let me say goodbye to them "he pleaded.

Mew two smirked, "You may but you got 10 minutes to do so ."

Ash sighed as his friends appeared.

" Goodbye everyone, please take care of yourselves"

Mew ran up to him

"Mew,! Mew Mew !!!" ( What no,! Don't do this Ash! I can still take him on!!!)"

" I know you can little buddy,... but this is for the best please watch over everyone."

"I Will miss you all!" and with that, he turned to mew two and watched as his friends shouted, "NO, ASH, WAIT, !!!!!!!!!!"