Chapter 3: THERE WAS SOMETHING THERE THAT WASN'T THERE BEFORE.

{MEW TWO IS SINGING IN HIS HEAD FYI }

Mewtwo Pov: What is with me , why do I feel so difrent, when I look into his eyes , for all i can see is something that wasn't there before. Although I veiwed him as insgficant, he is now some thing that I want to reach , and hold forever within my grasp! How I wish to know to what is this feeling that I have, it seem to taunt me, but I like it that way.

{Mew two's starts to blush at ASH.}

"oh" he says 

"I never got that either" he said sadly.

ASH pov: At first I thought he was such a cold person, but now I see he just misunderstood ! maybe I can tame his cold heart, and help him learn to love others. We soon finish a meal, and i decided to talk some more maybe if I know him more I can understand him and help him. 

" So what are you're favorite foods?"

"Um , Cat food, and fish"

Wow he is kinda like a cat.

"have you ever tried sweets before?"

"No"

"I , Haven't"

" Well  I'm gonna change that!" I said  as i walk into the kitchen and get what we need.

"Okay? "he said as he followed me.

"here , hold the bowl while I get the eggs."

   He nodded as he held it I began to crack 3 large eggs in. The i pour the cake mix in , and set a timer for when it's time to put it in the oven...once it's time i set a second one to tell me when it's ready.I then close the oven lid and sit back and wait. After the cake had cooled I spread the frosting on and rolled it up into along and put it aside to chill....