Chapter One: I'm a Prisoner But I'm Also Prince.

After watching them disappear, Ash collapsed on the ground. The last thing he heard was Mewtwo laughing.

 The last thing he heard was Mewtwo laughing

(TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU  BY ME)

        Ash woke up on something soft he turned to realize he was in a bed, who knows where in a comfortable robe, though he guessed that Mewtwo had something to do with this. He relaxed in the bed and waited to see what he'll do to him.

        Mewtwo's pov: " Once that human loves me.. he won't be willing to hurt me or stop me from taking over the world! Also, I'll even get a mate in the process!  " I laugh while saying this. I used my powers to see what he was doing "Hmm he does look good without those stupid child-like clothes."

         I decided that I should make myself known to the human, what was his name? Oh, that's right it's Ash. I   appeared at his bed making him jump in surprise. I felt a smirk rise on my face as I take in his legs and how skinny and smooth they are. Sexy! I think I looked up only to have to doge 500 pillows, they might have been pillows. However, not even I can doge that boy's aim. 

" What are you looking at?!" he yelled 

"Nothing just your hips," I say while gluing my eyes to his feminine-like hips "By the way nice butt." 

         However I should have expected that was me being a pervert, in my defense it was a nice butt, now on with my tale. <TWACK>  I felt a sharp pain when he slapped me, however, I deserved it. 

"PERVERT!!" His face went all red guess no one ever complimented his butt before. 

"Ah!!!!!!" I yelped as he threw another pillow.

"Okay, I'm sorry, I get it you are scared out of your mind. And you worried about what I am going to do to you, and talking about your butt was a bit too far."

"You think!" he yells.

"However I'm not going to do anything to you, I was wondering if you would like some food and a new pair of clothes. "I said in a calm voice.

I watched as he relaxed a bit.

"SO, You, ARE, NOT, GOING, TO, DO, ANYTHING, TO, ME???!!!"

"Nope," I respond.

"Okay, that was not what I was expecting," he replied.