Chapter 5

~*Spidey's P.O.V*~
I was swinging around the city when I heard my ringtone go off. After stopping on a rooftop, I got my phone out and answered the call.
"Hello?"
"Peter can you come by SHIELD? I have a job for you to do." Mr. Stark replied.
"Sure thing Mr. Stark. Right now?"
"Yes. I need your help with something."
"I'll be right over."
Mr. Stark hung up and I made my way over to SHIELD.
~*Sammy's P.O.V*~
I finished getting ready in a plain, black tank top, leggings, and sneakers. Afterwords, I pulled my hair up into a high ponytail and put on a pair of fingerless gloves that Tony had designed to help me control my powers while training. I then walked out to meet up with my brother.
"Hey Tony. Is he here yet?" I asked.
"He's on his way right now." Tony replied as someone swung into shield, dressed in a red and blue suit his face covered by a mask, "Speaking of which here he is."
The figure walked up to Tony and I.
"Hey Mr. Stark." He greeted before noticing me.
He froze for a minute before Tony spoke up.
"Peter, you can take the mask off." Tony replied, Peter took off his mask "I'd like you to meet my sister Samantha."
"It's nice to meet you Samantha. I'm Peter." He introduced.
"It's nice to meet you too Peter, but I prefer Sam or Sammy."
"Right, I'll keep that in mind." He replied "What did you need help with Mr. Stark?"
"I need you to help my sister here," Tony explained putting a hand on my shoulder "Train up to go on her first mission. Do you think you can manage that?"
"Yeah, sure, no problem Mr. Stark."
"Alright, Sammy, why don't you show Peter here to the training room?"
"Right this way, Peter." I replied.
Peter and I walked down to the training room in an awkward silence. He spoke up once we reached the training room.
"So, how are you his sister? You're at least less than half of his age." He asked.
"Technically speaking, I'm his adoptive sister and I was frozen for around twenty-five years."
"Hold up! You were frozen? How'd you end up like that?"
"I was searching for my father shortly after I turned 16. He crashed his plane in the Arctic. When SHIELD was looking for him they found me a few miles away from him and found him shortly after. They brought us back to SHIELD HQ and thawed us out."
"Why was SHIELD looking for your father?"
"They wanted to replicate the serum that turned him into a superhuman, otherwise known as Captain America."
"Wow! You're Captain America's daughter? That's awesome!" He replied "I'm guessing you're like your father then?"
"I'm similar. My mother wasn't a superhuman so I'm not as strong or as agile as he is, but I make up for it with something he hasn't got." I explained, shooting one of the targets in front of me with my powers.
Peter jumped back, startled.
"How'd you do that?"
"I don't exactly know. Tony still hasn't figured out the exact science behind it because I can't control it all the time yet. That's why he created these gloves for when I'm training, so I don't hurt anyone I'm training with if I'm training in a group." I explained "You don't think I'm weird, do you?"
"No, no of course not! You're not weird, you're beautiful." He replied quickly, before noticing what he said "I-I mean you're cool! Not that you're not beautiful, you are! I just mean-"
"Peter!" I interrupted.
"What?"
"It's okay." I replied, blushing "What do you want to do to start?"
"Maybe we could spar each other to see what level of training we are on?" He suggested.
"Alright, let me know when you're ready."
"I'm ready when you are."
~*Steve's P.O.V*~
After being briefed on the mission I walked by the training room to see Sam sparring with a boy around her age. A pang of guilt rippled through me as I saw how good of a fighter she was.
"I thought if you could see her training with someone you may possibly change your mind?" I heard Tony greet from beside me.
"Who is that sparring with her?" I asked.
"Peter Parker, he's more popularly known as Spiderman. They're around the same relative level of training, so I figured they could train together to help each other."
"She really has been training a lot, hasn't she?"
"Yes, she's been wanting to make you proud of her. So when you said she wasn't ready for a mission..."
"It really hurt her." I finished "Regardless, what if something happens to her? She's the only piece of her mother I have left."
"As much as you want her to still be your little girl, she isn't. She's my sister; I don't want her getting hurt either, but I personally think that she's ready." He explained.
~*Sammy's P.O.V*~
I dodged left as Peter tried to jump at me.
"So are you a jumping spider?" I asked.
Peter paused for a second, looking confused.
"What?"
"You're Spiderman," I explained "You keep jumping around, so are you a jumping spider?"
"Only if you're Elsa." He replied.
"Who's Elsa?" I asked, trying to spot where he had jumped to.
Less than a second later he fell on top of me, causing us both to stare at each other, shocked. As we snapped back to reality a blush rose to our cheeks.
"I'm sorry." Peter apologized getting off of me "Here let me help you up."
He held out a hand to me. Holding onto his outstretched hand, he helped me up and an awkward silence fell between us. I, then, heard clapping from the doorway. Turning, I saw my father standing there. He walked to us with a friendly yet proud look on his face.
"You two are pretty good at fighting together." He complimented.
"Thank you Cap! It's an honor to meet you. Big fan, Spiderman." Peter replied.
"I told you I've been training Dad." I added simply.
"Peter, could I talk to Sam for a minute?" He asked.
"Yeah, of course sir! I'll see you later Elsa?"
"See you later jumping spider." I replied.
Peter walked out of the room, putting on his mask before swinging out of SHIELD. I turned back to my dad to see a slightly confused look on his face.
"Elsa?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.
"It's a nickname that he gave me." I explained "I don't understand it myself honestly."
A smile formed on his face shortly before growing serious again.
"Sam I'm proud of you becoming as good of a fighter you are." He exclaimed.
A rush of happiness flooded through my heart, causing happy tears to fall from my eyes. I wrapped my arms around him in a hug, which he returned , burying my face in his shoulder.
"You don't know how long I've waited to hear you say that." I replied through tears.
We stayed like that for a few minutes before he spoke up again.
"I've been thinking," He explained "Now that I've seen you fighting. Would you like to come with me on the mission?"
"Are you sure I'm ready?"
"Honey, I don't just think you're ready, I know you're ready. So how about it?" He asked.
"I'd love to! What's the mission?" I asked excitedly.
"HYDRA took my best friend Bucky; we're going to get him back."