Chapter 12

~*Sammy's P.O.V*~

"So, we're all clear on the plan?" Dad asked.

Everyone nodded and went to suit up. Everyone except me that is. 

After Tony and I got to the Avengers main base, everyone immediately started planning what points in time they would be getting the six infinity stones. I would be staying back to help with the main controls, mainly to reduce arguing between my dad, Tony, and I over my safety. I met everyone over by the machine that would allow them to time travel and took my place by the control panel. Once everyone took their places, my dad gave me the signal to start the machine. In a matter of seconds, the group had disappeared to different points in time.A few minutes passed and everyone started coming back, everyone except Nat. I looked to Clint, who had gone with her to retrieve the soul stone, as he explained that the soul stone required a sacrifice in exchange for it. Everyone went silent for a moment to take in what had happened before they began building a glove to house the infinity stones that would bring back all those who were lost.

~*TIME SKIP*~

Everyone had begun to argue about who should wear the glove to bring everyone back. After a moment they all agreed on Bruce.

As he put on the glove, the building began to shake. I tapped my necklace that held my reinforced suit that Tony and I had made together just as the building began to collapse.As the dust settled, I felt a weight on my arm. Looking over I saw parts of the building had fallen on my arm while it had collapsed. Wincing, I struggled to keep my screams at bay as I heard shouting.

"Is everyone alright?" Dad called out.

There was a chorus of people shouting back that they were okay.

"Does anyone see Sammy?" Tony shouted.

I heard footsteps getting closer to me as I tried to lift the rubble on my arm.

"Over here! She's stuck!" An unfamiliar voice called back.

A figure dressed in a red and silver suit ran over to me and tried to lift the rubble pinning my arm down. One of the rocks packed tightly on my arm moved slightly and caused me to scream out in pain.

"Hold on Sammy, help is on the way. If we can find a way to signal anyone, they might be able to get here faster. Any ideas?" He explained.

"Maybe," I replied.

I tapped the collar of my suit and a helmet formed over my blonde locks of hair, cut short by some of the falling glass. Letting out a small sigh of relief I booted up FRIDAY.

"FRIDAY, share my coordinates with Tony and my dad. Tell them that my arm is stuck under a pile of rubble and I need help." I ordered.

"Right away ma'am." She replied.

"Just realized, I never introduced myself, Scott Lang. Otherwise known as Antman." The man helping me introduced.

I heard fighting from outside and looked to Scott.

"It's nice to meet you Scott, but you should go help them. I'll be fine, I'll use my ice abilities to try to move the rock to get myself free." I explained.

"Alright, but I'm going to try to send someone in to help you." He replied.

Scott ran off as I tried to blast away some of the rock with my ice. As I tried to blast away the rock, alien looking creatures tried to attack me. I used my ice to try to get them away, but was shortly overwhelmed. Out of nowhere, they flew away from me. I looked to see that they were covered in webs as someone came running over to me.