Chapter 11

~*Tony's P.O.V*~
I walked inside from the garage and saw Sammy asleep on the table, which had a hologram above it. Upon further inspection, I realized she was running tests for the time travel plan the rest of the Avengers created.
As I studied Sammy's simulation, I made a few changes, starting to run tests of my own for time travel. A few minutes later I heard Sammy yawn as she woke up next to me. Groggily, she looked up to me.
"Hey Tony," She yawned "What time is it?"
"It is three in the morning. I see you are adamant upon helping the team with their whole time travel idea." I commented.
"Well, why wouldn't I? I miss him Tony, and I know you do too." She replied.
I knew immediately who she was talking about. Looking down at the simulation, I felt her hand on my arm.
"They need your help Tony, they can't do this without you. I can't do this without you." She explained.
I sighed in defeat as I saw the results from the simulation I was running. Sammy must've seen it too, she went silent as she looked at the hologram in front of her.
"Are you seeing what I'm seeing?" I asked her.
"Your simulation worked..." She replied.
"What's that Daddy?" A voice asked from behind us.
I turned around to see Hannah and Peggy sitting together on the stairs with Peter sitting on the ceiling.
"That's...not important right now. Why are you three up at this hour? You should be in bed." I replied.
"Peggy and Hannah heard you and my mommy talking, Uncle Tony. They woke me up when they went downstairs to see what you were talking about." Peter explained as he used his webshooter to lower himself a few feet from the ceiling.
"Peter get off of the ceiling please." Sammy said.
"Okay Mommy." He groaned as he carefully lowered himself down and landed on the stairs.
"Let's get you three up to bed." I explained.
~*Sammy's P.O.V*~
Tony followed Peter, Peggy, and Hannah upstairs to their room, they shared a room because they were inseparable best friends. I smiled as Peter climbed along the walls into their bedroom.
"He's just like his father." I heard Pepper comment, making me jump.
"Did we wake you up too Pepper?" I asked.
"No, Tony got up and I followed shortly after." She replied.
"What were you saying?"
"Peter's just like his father, and I'm not talking about his powers."
A few moments passed before I spoke again.
"I know, it makes me miss him." I replied "He's always been curious about his father, I want to be able to give him the father-son relationship that he deserves. I see the way Tony acts with Hannah, I can't help but wonder if it would be the same way with Peter and his father."
I heard Tony walk down the stairs.
"Not that it's a competition, but they love me 3000." He greeted.
"3000?" Pepper and I replied at the same time.
"Yeah, you two were somewhere in the 600-900 range." He explained.
I chuckled and shook my head."What were you two talking about?" He asked.
I looked down at the long-chained locket that Peter's Aunt May had found in his room and had given to me. She said that he was planning on giving it to me for our six month anniversary before he passed away. I opened it to see the picture of Peter and I in front of the Statue of Liberty that we had taken a few months prior to the battle with Thanos.
"Sammy?"
"I want Peter and Peggy to have the connection with their father that they deserve. We have a chance to bring him back, to bring them all back Tony." I explained "I know how you feel about the plan that my dad's formed, but I really think it will work."
I could see the look of contemplation in Tony's eyes. Once he looked like he had come to a decision he looked to Pepper.
"I think you should do it Tony. Judging by that," She explained, gesturing to the hologram "It looks like the chances of this plan working are pretty high."
"Are you sure Pep? If this goes wrong-"
"It won't go wrong," She replied "Tony, you're the smartest person I know. With you helping them, I don't just think it'll work, I know it'll work."
Tony thought for another moment before letting out a sigh and looking to me.
"Sammy, in the garage you'll find your dad's shield hanging in the garage. We might want to bring that with us so that the kids won't use it as a sled again."
A smile appeared on my face as I ran up to Tony and wrapped my arms around him.
"I can't thank you enough for this Tony." I whispered.
"You can thank me after this works." He replied.
~*TIME SKIP*~
The following morning I woke up to see a new suit hanging on my wardrobe, ice blue with white detailing. A few moments later, my door opened and Peggy and Peter came in.
"Hey you two." I greeted.
"Goodmorning Mommy." They replied.
"Uncle Tony says you're going somewhere today." Peggy explained.
"Where are you going Mommy?" Peter added.
"Your uncle and I are going to go meet up with the Avengers."
"Why?" Peter asked.
I thought for a moment, debating what I should tell them. I gave into my side wanting to tell them a few moments later.
"We've found a way to find your daddy." I explained.
Peter and Peggy's eyes went wide.
"You found Daddy!?" Peter shouted.
"When is he getting here?!" Peggy added.
I smiled at them.
"I'll, hopefully, be able to bring him here to meet you two soon." I replied.
"Yay!" They cheered, jumping on the bed.
I laughed at their reaction for a moment before getting up.
"Alright you two, go downstairs for breakfast. I need to get ready to go." I explained.
They went downstairs, smiling like Christmas had come early. A couple hours later Tony and I said goodbye to Hannah, Peggy, and Peter before heading off to the Avenger's main base.