part 2

Idek who that is but idc^^

One really bright and sunny day Sky Jackson was walking down the street of skinnylandia. She saw icons like Life with Mak and the queen of the land, Shane Dawson. Her and Emery were walking each others doggos because they had to meet up with Dan and Phil because they were all in the mood to play Mario kart together.

"I'm so excited to play with them! Hope I see Mariah on the way to the house!" Emery said excitingly, almost tripping from her 5 inch heels covered in diamonds that Noah gave to her for her birthday along with a box of gogo squeeze.

Emery watched as Mariah's hair flew in the wind. "She's so prettyyyy." Emery thought getting jealous kinda but not a lot. Mariah was the first person to step a foot in skinnylandia Besides Shane and ryland and has been an icon since, which meant that people freaked out whenever she passed by. If someone ever saw Shane and Ryland though they would drop to their knees whilst shitting their pants. Emery and Sky talked so much while going to the house and their jaws probs hurt now lol.

Emery then opened the door and saw a tired and worn out Phil molester.

"Looks like someone had a BIRTHday." Emery smiled as her and Sky giggled uncontrollably at him.

"You know damn well I've got good genetics." Phil giggled back at them as they both rolled their eyes in unison and pushed past him into the living room to finally play Mario kart.

"Oh it's YOU!" Dan said with sarcasm and rolled his eyes since they were both brats and wanted to play Mario without them bragging about how they won first and second place.

"Sky I haven't seen your mum in ages- well like ever? Shouldn't she be looking after you?" Dan was really confused since she was always by herself in her mansion with Emery and Ariana. May I mention that Ariana was Emery's mom and not Skai's.

"Oh, about that umm-"
"-She is her own mom, Spaniel!" Emery yelled trying to hit her cart into span's one.

"But how-"
SHHHHHHGGHHHHHH they both shhhhed Like twins as they were about to use on of the shells on Pill.

"hahahahah first and second place!" They both said it the same again, making spaniel and Phillipa think they were twins.

They threw the controllers on the couch like the controllers were frisbees and opened the door without closing it so that they could return back to their mansion.

Btw Skai was wearing this:

And emery was wearing this:

When they got back to the house Ariana was wearing this:

"Hi kiddos." Ariana smiled and let them in as they emery kicked her heels off. To go sit on the couch to cuddle with piggy smalls. They were having a peaceful night until someone knocked on the door, which made all my of them pick on Ariana to open it. Ariana put down her ramen and thought "why is someone knocking on the door, it's 2 am?" Ariana finally opened the door and was greeted by Noah barging through.

"WHERE THE FUCK IS MY DIAMOND 50,000 SHOES ZENDAYA GOT ME BITCH!" Noah scrambled to the couch and got HIS shoes that she stole from him.

"But I thought those were for my bday-"

"NO HOE AND THOSE BOXES OF GOGO SQUEEZE WERENT YOURS EITHER!" Noah went to their kitchen and grabbed the boxes and strutted our of the door with no goodbye or any shit like that to them and ran down to his house to give them back to Zendaya.

"YAAS OMG THANK U YOU ARE THE BEST SON TO EVERY EXISTTTTTTT!!!!!" Zendaya gave him a huge ass hug and as they ran to her bedroom and went to watch the premiere of The Jersey Shore Housewives with their 7 boxes of pizza and sat back forgetting that it all happened.

_____________________

Two days later, June 8th.

It was national skinny day. Everyone came together to celebrate the origin of P.E.N.I.S which stands for:

P: People
E: Eat
N:Nothing
I: Invisible
S: Saturday

Even though the place is literally called SKINNYLANDIA that doesn't me they starve themselves. The queen Shane Dawson didn't intend on any citizen becoming anorexic on his watch since he just eats Taco Bell and other food all day. Ryland didn't intend on that either, so they made penis Saturday. There are more hidden meanings to this day but no one talks about that since it just comes natural to them. There is a huge display of food for everyone to just binge. The whole land was just filled with laughter as Shane and Ryland danced to Toxic by Britney Spears. Everything was going fine, until the entirety of T-Series island came onto their land.

"THE FUCK ARE U DOING!" They all laughed and threatened them.

"Run!" Shane whispered, creating a huge mass of all the citizens running to Shane and Rylands castle. As Shane got to the castle he led everyone inside and locked the door and Ryland put a bunch of heavy ass thing in front of the door. Caleb and Chosen almost didn't make it through though. They were too busy dipping marshmallows in the chocolate fountain to notice all of the commotion. As Emery started to cry, Noah apologized to Emery about what happened and Emery finally forgave and also said sorry and Dan and Phil, which made them sweetly apologize since she was just a child. As Ariana was holding emery, a foreign voice echoed behind them.

"Will we be stuck in here forever?" Someone said behind them, leaving everyone and especially Shane shocked.

A/N (I know it's Skai but it's a joke for the book purposes and the same goes along with the other people I "misspelled"