ariana the lifesaver

Ariana held emery in her arms as she caressed her shoulder, making sure her daughter was ok. As emery called out "mommy" emery witnessed Dan and Phil fighting. Ariana was getting really scared since it was starting to get physical and them taking out their anger on random objects and she didn't want them to hurt Emery even though she knew her daughter was nice.

They also couldn't leave since they had to be stuck in their house for at least 24 hours because of the invasion. And since dan and Phil came over to watch a movie before the invasion, they were stuck here. And they couldn't go upstairs since for some reason locked the door to get up so they had no choice but to lock themselves in a room, right? But no, every room had a key on the top of the door frame. They also couldn't hide it or lock it into a cabinet since Ariana's keys for the locked cabinets were in her bedroom, upstairs. They didn't want to take any risks just to hide it in a non lock cabinet so they had no choice but to hide in a corner.

"YOU NI🅱️🅱️A !

"HOW COULD U DAN!"

Emery low key high key mid key got interested.

"HOW COULD YOU FUCKING CHEAT ON ME. YOU KNOW I REALLY TRUSTED YOU!"

"YOU DIDNT GIVE GOOD HEAD ANYWAYS SPANIEL !"

DAN ANGRILY THROUGH THE CHAIR TO THE GROUND.

"YOU EITHER PHIL"

"LSJHDDJJEJEJE"

"MOLESTER!"

They both a short cat fight afterwards and finally gone to other sides of the house and stared at each other like they were about to kill each other or something.

Ariana went to the couch again and put on RuPaul until both her and Emery fell asleep.

___________________

Emery woke up to the sound of the birds chirping and the smell of the coffee brewing. Ariana took the coffee cup and poured the hot drink into two cups.

When she got to the couch Ariana removed the blanket that Emery was covering up in and handed emery a really small tea cup of coffee to just try to wake her since it was already 12 P.M and emery was still out like a light. Emery scoffed at the taste and gave it back to Ariana whilst pursing her lips in disgust. Ariana explained the plans that her and Em were gonna do, and she was stoked! Ariana were gonna go to the Gucci store and buy there fucking asses off! Yay!