part 3

Flashback

"Will we be stuck in here forever?" Someone said behind them, leaving everyone and especially Shane shook.

"Taylor?" When Mak and Raini heard those names, they stepped forward

"hey i remember you! You were the one who wanted to do the dirty with me!" Taylor bit is lip after raini said that in embarrassment.

"You were the one with that stupid country accent that said you like girls with big boobs and a nice vagina! You deserve to stay in YouTube landia!

", that place is gone tho! I was just an extra!

"Shhhhhhhhh" Mak and emery made in unison and went upstairs.

*in the bathroom*

"What are we gonna do? Emery sat on the sink and swung her legs around.

Mak shrugged her shoulders and had no hope but, Taylor is just playing dumb so he could get a free pass! There is no use but to just leave him with T-Series island. Mak said the same exact thing out loud. And that's when Emery's genius idea gave in.

"How about we just give him to t-series? He's already evil enough and so is the island, so there is no difference. Do you think they want him?"

"EMERY BINGHAM! YOU'RE A GENIUS!"

They both flew out of the bathroom and ran downstairs as fast as they could and ran to shane to tell him.

"EMERY BINGHAM! YOU'RE A GENIUS!"

there was a series of "emery Bingham you're a genius!" But when Taylor came around,

"didn't da-"

"SHSHSHSHSHSHSHSHSHSHSHHSSHEHSH"

they all took Taylor and pushed him out the door, causing a huge commotion. Emery closed the door with her foot and started to scream in excitement and so did everyone else. Phil started to twerk and so did everyone else. They were all happy and ran out the door to continue penis day. The adults had to say Pinis around the childrens so um.

"STOP TWERKING PHIL!" It was starting to become bad now. He was humping random objects and random people, all with the same smile on his face.

That's when the stunt happened. A guy came down from the sky dressed in an angel suit and accidentally stuck his ass in Danielle's face.

"Yo wt-"

"SOSISJSJ I MADE AN OOPSIE DANIEL!"

"ITS DANIELE!"

That's when it hit them. He was pronouncing the honors for Mariah again to perform we Belong Together for the a millionth time this month.

"And ze winner is Maria Care!"

Mariah went up all smiley and sang the song happily, dancing with the angel dude. They all laughed and had fun after that and didn't give a care in the world about anything.

_____________________

june 9th

Emery woke up to everyone beside her, all night passed out. She poke Ariana's shoulder and pulled her hair to wake her up.

"Thank god you're safe."

"What- what happened?"

"T series invaded while me and you were playing dress up in the bathroom together then everyone just passed out."

"Are the others ok?"

"I bet."

Emery started to get genuinely worried for Skai and for Mak since they were her only friends and such so yeah.

I ran out of ideas sorry