Chapter 7; Trying To Get By

Eren's POV
The brightness of the sun woke me up as it shined through the window. I felt a comfortable warmth wrapped around my body. I remember those hands that were gently hugging my waist. I smiled knowing a was safe in my lovers arms. All of my peace was interrupted by some morning sickness. I quickly got myself out of Levi's arms and rushed to the bathroom and threw up my guts. As I was on my knees felling like shit I felt a hand rub at my back. "You ok, baby" I heard his loving voice say to me. I just nodded but then I felt the urge to throw up again. He brushed my hair back with his warm pale hands. After I felt I was done, I turned around and looked at Levi's and smiled. "Why are you so good to me" I said tearing up a little. "Because I love you so much" he said and kissed me on the cheek. I got up and went to go brush my teeth and then went into the shower. As the water ran down my body I heard shuffling coming from outside the shower. Then the shower curtain opened and their stood my lover naked and hard muscles showing. "May I join" he said with a smirk. I just blushed but nodded. He stepped in and then stood behind me. He slowly wrapped his hands around my waist and the moved his lips to my neck. "L-Levi" I whimpered. "I love you so much Eren" he whispered into my neck. He moved his hands to my flat pregnant belly. "And I will be the best father to this child, and love it forever just like you". I wanted to cry at Levi's words. I turned around to look at his icy grey eyes and then smashed my lips onto his. After me kissing him we ended up making out and he started to push me to the shower wall and after he picked me up by my thighs I knew we had to stop. After our shower me and Levi's went downstairs for breakfast. "Good morning, honey, oh and Levi" my mom said smiling. I smiled back and me and Levi went to the kitchen table to eat breakfast. While we were all eating my mom started to speak "Uh, so Eren, I booked you and appointment with your new ob doctor today for an ultrasound, and we'll have to be leaving here right after you eat." I just nodded and looked over at Levi and then back to my mom and asked "Is it ok if Levi comes." My mom smiled and nodded. We finished breakfast and then me and Levi got dressed and headed to the car. My mom drove us to the hospital for my appointment. When we got there my mom went up to the desk to check me in. I was kind of nervous because the last time I was here was when I found out I was pregnant. I just signed and rubbed my belly. Levi must have seen how stressed I was because he then put his hand on top of mine that was on my stomach. "Don't be so stressed out Eren, I'm here." I just nodded and smiled at him. A few minutes of waiting the doctor finally called my name. They took a blood sample and some other stuff and then I was told to wait for my doctor in a room. Finally after what felt like an hour of waiting again the doctor finally came in. "Hi Eren, sorry for the wait, I'm doctor Hanji", the women said with a smile and put out her hand for me to shake. I shamed it and smiled back at her. She sat down in her chair and looked at her computer. "So your pregnant huh, and your only 16". I just nodded at her question I was kind of ashamed that I got pregnant at this young, but she just smiled. "Well I will be your ob for now on and I'm sure we'll get along great", hanji said. I like her she seems really nice. "Today I'll just be seeing how the baby is, so if you don't mind could you just lay back." She asked. "Sure" I replied to her, Levi was next to me sitting in a chair holding my hand. I layer back like Hanji said. She looked over to Levi "So are you the father", she asked. "Damn right" Levi said, he sounded kind of angry, probably because he didn't like how doctors were so touchy. Hanji came over to me and put her gloves on "Ok I'm just gonna feel your stomach, and check for your babies heartbeat." I nodded and she lifted up my shirt a little showing my stomach. She pressed down on it a little felling around, it was kind of uncomfortable evasive I've been having cramps lately. "Sorry I know your stomachs probably a bit tender but I'm almost done". After she was done with feeling my stomach she checked for my babies heartbeat and said it was very strong. "Okay Eren now I'm going to give you an ultrasound, so just stay where you are". I nodded and she squirted some gel onto my stomach and moved the monitor around my stomach. I looked over at the screen and saw a white blob. I looked over at Levi and saw he was smiling at the screen. "That right there is your guys baby" Hanji said and pointed to the screen. I smiled. "Seems that your baby is healthy, you've been pregnant for about 3 weeks now so you have a while to go". I nodded and then she wiped of the gel off my stomach and pulled my shirt down. "Well your free to go, you'll probably still be having nausea, cramps, and your breast my tend to be more tender then usual, but you don't need to worry their just getting ready for you to begin nursing". I nodded and after that we headed out of the hospital.

Time skipped

Me and my mom went home after my doctors appointment but Levi left saying he had something to do. I was on the couch resting and watching a movie while rubbing my producing belly. I looked down at my stomach and smiled. "Don't worry baby mommy and daddy are going to do their best so you can have the best life".