707/Saeyoung x reader "Nightly thoughts"

Saeyoung's POV

I can't sleep. Maybe I should work again.

Or, I could check if (Y/N) is online...

She's not. Good, she should be asleep. I don't want her to stay up talking to me.

Why is she on my mind so much? I can't get involved with her, it'll just complicate things.

But still, she cares about me. She talks like she understands, but how could she? She doesn't know Saeyoung, she only knows 707. I can't let her get too close. She'll just get hurt, I...I like her too much to let that happen.

She deserves so much...I'm not the kind of guy who can give that to her.

But I want to. I want so badly to see her in person and be close to her. All I can think about is kissing her for the first time. How would it feel to kiss someone so amazing, so kind, so beautiful?

She makes me so happy with her words. She cheers me on, she laughs with me...How is she so perfect????

It doesn't help that she is so cute too.

If I could, I would magically transport her here to be with me. Maybe, if I could hold her, I'd be able to fall asleep.

A/N annndd the first oneshot is up!

Admitteadly, I wrote this at 2 am but lets just say that adds to the nighttime feel (y'know instead of saying that I should really sleep because this is the last good sleep I will have until school starts again and I had all vacation to stay up late but I decided that I should become sleep deprived right before vacation ends).

This one was kinda short (like me) but I promise I'll be making longer ones!!

So yeah, comment any requests you have!

peace out 😘

mystic messenger stories 💖On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara