Jumin x Reader "Ferris Wheel"

A/N HI ID LIKE TO THANK MY FRIEND FOR REQUESTING THIS BECAUSE I HAD NO IDEAS THANK YOU MWAH

Jumin's POV

Today is the day of the carnival. I don't care much for going on amusement rides but Y/N was so persistent that I had to agree to do it. She looks so cute when she wants something. I had taken the day off to do this with her, but still I woke up at my regular time. Of course, she slept in.

I walked over to the bed we shared and sat down. She looks so cute when she's sleeping, she doesn't even know it. Our plan was to arrive at the carnival in 2 hours so I assumed now would be the best time to wake her up. I moved her hair out of her face and cuddled next to her. Soon, noticing my arms were around her, she woke up.

It took her about an hour and a half to get ready, this, of course, included our wonderful conversations and abundant kisses.

When we arrived, I quickly grabbed hold of her hand. I wanted a public statement that she was mine. "So, which ride is first?" I inquired, making her eyes light up.

"Well, the ferris wheel is the most romantic!" she exclaimed.

"The ferris wheel it is." I stated. As we walked and talked, I noticed the many other couples there. I smiled, knowing our love out shined theirs.

Getting into the ferris wheel seat, I began to feel a bit nervous. Of course, I knew there was little chance of the ride failing. But still, the seat felt unsteady in a way. "Jumin, are you nervous?" Y/N teased.

"Of course not." I asserted, "Are you?"

"No. I just asked 'cause your face kinda dropped when we sat down, Y/N explained.

"I was just wondering about the safety of this ride. I wouldn't want you to get hurt." I admitted.

"It's okay if you're scared." Y/N insisted.

"I am not sc-"I persisted, but I was cut off by the ride beginning to move. The sudden elevation startled me and I found my eyes locking on Y/N. She looked so happy, it delayed my worries. When we got to the top, however, I looked at the ground and my worries heightened. Y/N noticed and grabbed my hand.

"So you are scared...just think about how it is only you and me here. Nothing bad is going to happen, I promise." Y/N comforted. I thought about all of the other couples that I saw, how our love seemed much more meaningful than theirs. Then, I kissed her, and my worries melted away.