Telling fox

"Ok so how are we gonna get fox to be on our side?" Leon asks.

"WAIT WHAT?!" Wolf yells he loves fox but he knows it will be hard to convince him to join his team.

"It's the only way wolf if you want him he's gonna have to join our team." Leon says.

Wolf looks down. "I don't know Leon maybe we should just give it up?"

"DAMN IT WOLF THIS ISN'T LIKE YOU TO GIVE UP YOU NEVER GIVE UP JUST GO OVER TO HIM AND TELL HIM HOW YOU FEEL." Leon yells making wolf shocked.

Wolf nods. "Your right I need to tell him how I feel Krystal doesn't deserve him."

They both head for Fox's base. There was a lot of security there.

"Crap were never gonna get through." Wolf says sighing.

"Wait there's fox!" Panther points at fox he was talking to falco.

"That stupid bird what if he sees me guys he's gonna attack me." Wolf sighs some more.

"We'll be with you wolf jeez stop acting like a baby." Leon says rolling his eyes.

"Fine lets go." They all get out of there ships and they all walked to fox. Fox sees them. "Wolf what are you doing here you shouldn't be here." Fox says.

"I know that fox there's something I have to tell you and I want to talk to you in private." Wolf says sighing.

Fox nods. Wolf takes them somewhere private. "Fox I know we are rivals but I think I love you I don't know when this happened but I just somehow started developing feelings for you I know I've done a lot of bad things but I want you to forgive me."

Fox stares at wolf shocked. "Wow Wolf this must be hard for you but I'm sorry I don't think we can date."

"I know your in love with Krystal."

"No me and Falco love each other now me and Krystal aren't a thing anymore I know you like me wolf but I can't -

Wolf interrupts him by kissing him. Fox gasps Surprised.

He later pulls away for air. "Dam it fox now look what you made me do ugh just forget it enjoy your life fox."  Wolf was about to leave when fox grabs his arm.

"Wolf wait kiss me again."

"What why I thought you loved falco?"

"Maybe But I don't know anymore honestly kiss me again wolf."

Wolf sighs and nods kissing fox again. Fox kisses wolf back surprising wolf instantly they both pull away for air.

"Wtf fox don't you know you just cheated on your boyfriend?"

Fox laughs. "Who cares falco can take care of himself."

"Wtf man fox is clearly insane why did wolf like him again?" Leon says looking at panther.

"I don't know Leon you tell me it probably looks like that fox also likes wolf maybe he's just testing him?"

Leon nods. "Your probably right panther."

"Wait fox were you lying this entire time to make me jealous wth man?"

Fox nods. "I was just testing you wolf and I can see your allies spying on us."

"AH CRAP!" Leon and panther both say running.

"Why you cunning little fox~ wolf and fox make out.

"Um ok now that that's over with should we go Leon and panther?" Marx says sighing.

"Are you serious right now marx you promised!" Leon yells.

"Ugh fine let's wait for them to finish."

After a few moments fox and wolf were finally done.
"Fox will you join star wolf?" Fox gasps.
"Wolf I can't I'll be betraying my father's legacy!"

Wolf sighs. "I thought you might say that fox. Leon, panther marx, and kirby take fox away."

"Wait kirby you can't be serious he's a good guy!"
Marx laughs. "Hehehe not anymore I turned him evil."

"Wolf you can't be serious your working for marx? Wolf you doomed us all!" Fox was about to run away when wolf grabs his arm. "Oh no your my bitch fox you aren't escaping me that easily."

Wolf knocks fox out. They were kiddnapping fox this was finally it they were going to take over the world.