The true ending (ending it all)

An answer appeared in front of Kirby.
A:would you like to go back and change things?
B:or would you like to keep the things the  way they are?

Kirby pressed the A button. Everything starts going back this was it he was gonna save marx and change him including everyone else.

Kirby finds himself with the group they were trying to get falco out. "Guys I got to go!" Kirby shouts quickly getting everyone's attention.

"Why Kirby?" Tiff asks a bit worried. Kirby sighs and tells her. Tiff nods. "Ok Kirby good luck we're counting on you." Kirby smiles and nods. "I know I won't let you guys down!"

Kirby hops on his warp star and he flies straight to marx. "Marx please stop this if you love me you will stop!" Marx turns around facing Kirby he laughs. "Oh Kirby what makes you think that I would do that I've wanted to take over popstar for a long time and now and now your going against that? I should have put a permanent spell on you so you would stay on my control forever your really making this harder then it is Kirby and I had enough that's why I've got someone special for you to battle who you won't be able to defeat bakugan brawl silent naga stand!"

Kirby gasps it was a bakugan he loved this game so much he legit was freaking out. "Hehehe alright Kirby you get to pick any bakugan you want."
Kirby picks Drago bakugan brawl Drago stand!"

The two kept on fighting for some time naga was eventually defeated.
"Argh this isn't fair! Ughh Kirby your so annoying!"
Kirby sighs and hugs marx. "You don't mean that Marx." Kirby kisses marx making him blush. Marx kisses Kirby back. And eventually, Marx turns back to his normal self.

All of the villains gasped they had no ruler to rule over them now.

"WAH WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO WARIO?" Waluigi asks his fellow partner.

"I don't know waluigi I guess it's all over." Wario says looking down sadly.

All of the villains sigh and give up especially wolf even though it was hard to convince him. Fox abandons his ship and he heads with the others all of the villains go back to Kirby's land.

The mayor gives a speech saying that all the villains can stay unless they become good guys.

"Ughh I don't want to be a good guy but oh well I'll soon build my robot army again to rule the world and destroy sonic!" Eggman says confidently.

Shadow rolls his eyes he was so annoyed with eggman right now. "UGHH SHUT UP DOCTOR!"

"I'm gonna get my money one way or another!" Pigma shouts. The guards take him away and they took the rest of the villains who refuse to become good guys.

Wolf sighs and apologizes to fox about everything.
"Fox I'm sorry I know I've been crazy that's because I made a deal with marx and you know I like you and all I just wanted you to be mine it's ok if you don't want to be anymore I understand you can date anyone you want fox."

"Thanks wolf but I'd much rather stay with you." Fox says blushing. Wolf gasps. "You really mean that fox? Wow your amazing." Fox nods and smiles. "Yes of course wolf as long as your good then I guess we won't have any problems." Wolf nods. "Ok I'm on your side now."

Meanwhile with Kirby and Marx

"Kirby I'm sorry can you ever forgive me?" Marx says looking at Kirby. Kirby smiles and nods. "Yes marx I love you but please don't take over the world again."
Marx nods. "Alright I promise Kirby from this day I'm now on your side and I always will be!"

Kirby smiles and laughs "ok just to make sure you don't run away." He throws a heart at marx making him a dream friend. Marx giggles and nuzzles Kirby.
"Hehehe your so cute kirby~ kirby giggles and hugs marx "oh marx I don't know what I would do without you."

"Hehehe me neither Kirby your the only one I love~
Kirby and Marx kissed each other they both hold hands and they look at the sky.

"But wait a minute kirby did you reset just to be with me?" Kirby sighs and nods. "Yes marx I miss your company I'm sorry." Marx smiles and kisses him on the cheek.  "It's ok Kirby I think what you did was really sweet I'll always love you no matter what."

The two smile and look at the sky there was a shooting star they both decide not to make a wish since all they know is that they have each other and nothing can change that ever no matter what comes their way.

Oof it's officially the end guys thank you so much for sticking with me till the very end and I hope all of you enjoyed the story as much as I did I'm glad I created this story and I'm glad I got wonderful comments. All of you are amazing I love all of you guys so much anyways it's your guys pick what story do you want me to write next oh and I won't write the story with a character I don't know so sorry. Anyways have a nice day goodbye.-lisa the author