Bad ending (failing to save kirby)

Everyone was trying everything to save kirby but nothing would work every time they tried there powers were drained by Kirby. Kirby laughs and takes all of their power making them weak.

"I-I'm powerless I c-can't go on." Sypha says falling off the warp-star. Everyone else falls off the warp star. Kirby laughs and flies back to marx.

"Oh there you are Kirby I was getting worried about you I thought that those idiots were gonna turn you against me but I guess they didn't." They both started making out and they both pulled away for air when they were done they started attacking the planet until they had full control of it. Marx and Kirby made a kingdom on planet popstar Kirby and Marx were now the kings of planet popstar they now had full control of everything. Everyone who helped them take over the planet got everything they desired but the bad news is that fox was kept as a slave to wolf.

All of the heroes that they knew were dead all except fox ash and Alucard they were both kept as slaves although fox was kept As a slave and lover he felt sad and worthless because he couldn't do anything his friends were dead and he had no where to escape from he was always tied to a chain like a dog since he was nothing but a slave to wolf.

Everyone was now gone there are no heroes to save anyone now villains only remain in this world there is no going back.

A year later

Kirby and Marx were having a villain party to celebrate there anniversary of taking over popstar.

Marx stands up on the stage everyone claps and cheers for him he clears his throat and begins his speech.

"Hello everyone it is me marx your king and today is the anniversary of us taking over the world as you all know all of the heroes are dead well most of them we only have two heroes who are our slaves and they pledged their loyalty to us."

Everyone claps and cheers some more.

"I hate to admit it but I'm really proud of our kings without their  help I thought we wouldn't have defeated sonic." Eggman says looking at shadow.

Shadow just rolls his eyes. "Ughh I wanted to work alone and you ruined it eggman."

"I-I'm sorry shadow *whispers oh the edge."

Everyone came up to the stage and gave their speech after they were done the party was over.
Marx gets magolor his butler to clean up everything.
Magolor sighs and nods.

Marx and Kirby both went to their rooms.

Kirby sighs and looks up in the sky. He was about to break the fourth wall and tell the people who were reading this by saying there stupid. He clears his throat and starts his speech.

"Wow all of y'all are stupid if you thought this was one of the good endings ha you won't get your good ending anytime soon."

Marx gets up and yawns.

"Um Kirby who are you talking too?"

"Um no one go back to bed marx." Marx nods and falls back asleep.

"Alright now we're was I oh yeah you guys aren't getting your ending that you really want so give it up I'm evil now and I'm going to stay this way for the rest of my life and ha if you guys want a magolor x marx story that's never happening the author is not going to-

I step in the story and grab Kirby. "Alright that's enough you crazy demon puffball! I didn't say that I said I would think about it anyways guys don't worry about him he's still under Marx's spell/influence whatever you call it... but yeah there will be a true ending and it's going to be really good oof I'm thinking that the last chapter that I make in this book is going to be the true ending so yeah I'm thinking about making one more chapter to end it all so stay tuned I might make a part 1 and 2 though but stay tuned."

"Can I go now stupid author?"

"Ughh yes you can go and stop calling me stupid all the heroes are dead but you can't kill me so ha anyways this is the end of this chapter so I hope you liked it I'm sorry it wasn't what you expected but I hope you liked it anyways Alright for real this time see ya and have a great day."

I disappear from the story.

Yeet I hope you liked that fourth wall break XD I bet you didn't see it cominnnnnnnnnnn! Ok enough persona 5 memes anyways see ya oof.