4. Lunch Time

"...and that's what happened." Juliet finishes explaining to her new boyfriend about what had happened between her and her roommate. Her former roommate.

The two are now sitting in the forests near the river, another secret rendezvous for their meetings.

"For once, that tyrant- Oww!! Why are you hitting me?" Romio rubs his head.

"This is serious. She was perfectly normal before those days and now this happened. I don't even know what to feel. I mean, she's my childhood friend. Maybe she likes photography. But then, why is she so upset? She dismissed me from being her guardian too." Juliet's expression conveys her depressive mood.

"Wait! You were her guardian?" Romio asks with baffled expression.

"Yes, I am. I mean I was. Why's this happening?" She sighs sadly.

"Did she see something or read something depressing yesterday?" If Persia is concerned to such an extent, then this might not be one of the tyrant princess' usual mood swings.

"I don't know. I was with you for the study group. Some people saw her wandering around the grounds, but she was in the room." He's a little glad when Persia mentions the study group, but the next statement drags him back to reality.

"Yo." A familiar voice greets. The couple stiffen before turning to look at the source of the voice. The prince of Touwa casually approaches the star-crossed lovers with a few files and drops them on the ground before ungracefully doing the same.

"Oh hey! More paperwork?" Inuzuka asks. He doesn't seem bothered by the presence of his roommate, but his girlfriend definitely is and he has yet to notice that.

"Yeah. I rarely have time to snack. Don't worry. I know and I won't tell." Yukikaze says, directing the second statement to the girl of the West.

Yukikaze pulls out a case and opens it to reveal a pair of glasses. He wears them and starts cracking his knuckles.

"Oh! I forgot. He knows." Romio bashfully states.

"You told him?" Juliet asks, confusedly.

"He guessed it. He knew about my feelings from the start." Romio replies and blushes after realising what he just said.

"You should tell Hasuki and Shuna." Yukikaze states as he opens a file and reads it.

"What? You know how crazy they can be. They'd kill Persia when given the opportunity." Romio replies with a horrified face while pulling his hair.

"I know Hasuki. But who's Shuna?" Romio suddenly remembers that his girlfriend doesn't know his family.

"A distant relative who's more of a little sister. She's a year younger than us. You don't know anything about my family, do you?" Persia shakes her head, which seems adorable to Romio and he blushes like a maiden. Yukikaze sighs after glancing at his roommate.

"Is he always like this?" Juliet asks the spectacled male.

"Surprisingly yes."

"Oh! I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Juliet Persia. First year. Nice to meet you." She introduces herself with a smile.

"Tsuchimikado Yukikaze. Same year. Glad to meet you too. What exactly did this idiot do which made you agree to date him?" Romio starts rambling about his positive traits which neither of them pay attention to.

"He confessed when I least expected it and talked about changing the world."

"Changing the world? The hateful relationship between the West and Touwa?" Yukikaze asks as he wonders whether this girl actually has plans to do something for the sake of both countries.