Chapter Tweny-One

T o n i

The air was cool and felt amazing on my bare skin. I hold the towel closer to my skin as water splashes on me. I squeal from the cold contact and run back to the screen door leading to the kitchen. I never really liked swimming so we ended up filling squirt guns and shooting each other with the ice cold water. Bad idea.

"Christian!" I squirm as he picks me up and throws me over his shoulder, slapping me on the ass. Kirsten laughs as Cory holds her closer to him. I never met him until today and I knew they were in love. You could just see the way he looked at her and the way she looked at him. It was the cutest thing ever.

Karisma laughs and covers her eyes as Crawford splashes her with a bucket of water. I chuckle as Chris throws me onto the couch. I hide my face from him as he crawls onto my body, kissing my forehead. I peek between my fingers and giggle at his face.

"Uncover the master piece." I laugh out loud and uncover my face as his face lights up. I dont understand this boy sometimes. "Much better."

"What does my face have to do with a painting?" He chuckles and kisses me. I kiss him back soffly as he rest his forehead upon mine. "Or does my face just look that good to you?" He nods and lays on top of me as the TV turns on from him grabbing the remote, while everyone walks in and takes their seats on the other couches.

***

I slam the car door closed as Chris stops the car in his driveway. I was so pissed off right now that I didn't want to see or talk to him. His fans have been telling me to kill myself and I keep telling myself that I wont let it get to me. But I cant help it.

"Toni wait!" I stop at the steps of the porch and turn to face Chris. I didn't want him to see me so down and upset. I didn't like people seeing me cry and everything. I liked hiding my emotions. And I sadly was very good at it.

"What Christian?" He stops and grabs my hands in his. I pull away and push him away from me. I was angry at him for not helping me out at the resteraunt. His fans swarmed me and started calling me names. I just couldn't take the hate.

"Toni." He tries walking closer to me and I push him again. This time with a little too much force as he almost falls down. I cover my mouth with my hand and gasp. I couldn't believe what I had just done. "Toni please."

"We're over." I wipe my eyes and sigh. "I'm sorry." I spin on my heel and start walking towards my house with my hands shoved in my jean pockets. I stop and stare at my front door. What was I doing? I loved him and I couldn't let a hate ruin what we have.

I turn back around and head to his house. "Chris!" He stands on his porch, glancing at me before looking at the ground. I sigh and walk up the front steps, and stand in front of him. "I wont let your fans ruin us, I wont let hate ruin us, I wont let those stupid little things ruin anything between us." He looks up with glossy eyes and smirks. I smile and lay my hands on his chest.

"I love you Toni." I slam my lips against his and savor the way he taste. Green tea still on his lips. I push against him harder as he wraps his arms around my waist. We pull away and smile at each other, panting.

"I love you too."