1

(I can't wait to start this story now! It's gonna be a lot longer, probably less confusing, and will have more characters, not just Sans, Paps, Tori, and fish. Lol, enjoy!)

"I'm going to have to do everything again..."

"Do what again?" Flowey asked.

"Do you not remember?" I asked, hoping he would.

Seen as though I'd SAVED so far back, Flowey was my only hope at the moment.

Well, he was my only hope even if I'd SAVED just a few minutes before I had been murdered by Toriel.

Flowey looked deep in thought until he looked like something had clicked.

"She had killed you. Toriel... With... With that knife... I don't think you saw it but your hand was close to smashing down on the RESET button..."

So he had remembered!

Wait...

"Reset...?"

Flowey made a nodding motion, "Reset. You wouldn't have come back here. You would've gone back to when you fell down Mount Ebott and into the Underground" he explained.

I recall the memory now.

"I didn't fall... I jumped... Hoping to end it after those other kids had disappeared..."

That's when I remembered the piece of paper I had slipped into my pocket before I'd left the house.

It wasn't damaged much, just a rip on one of the corners.

But, the writing was what I needed, not the presentation.

"What's that, Y/n?" Flowey asked, looking at the paper in my hands with curiosity.

"Old thing..." I muttered before standing up, almost falling over again, but managing not to.

I picked up Flowey's pot and brushed a flower off my head that had somehow got there.

As it floated to the floor, I had a better idea and decided to pick it back up.

I slipped the stem into some strands of h/c hair so that it would stay there.

Flowey smiled at it and then to me before we walked up to the stairs that led to Toriel's house.

If I was correct from the last time I was here, she shouldn't be here...

I was correct.

Stepping in, I was greeted with a heavy silence and the tangy smell of Toriel's blood pie.

She always seemed to have it prepared...

Not wanting to get largely distracted, I rushed over to the staircase that led to the corridors.

The corridor that had triggered my memory...

"Don't stop again, Y/n. We need to make some kind of change in the timeline so that we don't have the same outcome of you being murdered!"

I nodded in agreement before jogging down the corridor and facing the large red and black door.

Not wanting to seem as suspicious as before, I slammed into the door to open it and then closed it to make it look somewhat how it did before.

I took a deep breath, knowing what I was gonna be facing next.

Sans.

I stepped into the snow, it crunching under the weight of my foot.

I had to try and make myself seem more then a wimp, even though that's what I am...

I walked out, having the odd feeling of something familiar watching me.

I shook it off as I came up to the stick too heavy to pick up.

I stepped over it and carried on walking.

The familiar sound of a snap cut through the silence.

Knowing it was gonna be there, I carried on walking without a moment of hesitation (Your soul should have something to do with hesitation...).

I then came up to the gate over the bridge.

I looked down at Flowey, both of us knowing what was to come.

I heard the sound of snow crunching.

But this was the exact same time he was here last time, wasn't it?

The crunching stopped.

I hears a voice. His voice.

"H u m a n.  D o n ' t  y o u  k n o w  h o w  t o  g r e e t  a  n e w  p a l ?  T u r n  a r o u n d  a n d  s h a k e  m y  h a n d."

Remembering what he did last time, I didn't turn around. Instead, I hugged Flowey's pot closer to my chest like I would a teddy and closed my eyes.

Silence.

Until.

"Turn around."

I didn't move.

"Y/n. Turn around."

I sti- Wait... He knows?

I slowly turned around, "You remembered?"

"So your name is Y/n? Didn't think that Echo Flower was telling the truth."

Echo Flower?

"What?" I asked.

"Heard it whisper. Say something about SAVEs or something. Also heard it say Y/n, thought it meant something."

I'd have to ask Flowey about Echo Flowers. I didn't know what one was or that they were in the Ruins at all.

"Where've you come from?" Haven't seen you before..."

He looked at me suspiciously but with a devilish grin.

I responded by taking a step back before saying, "U-Um... The- The Ruins..."

"How come you're here and not there then?"

Even in this timeline, Sans still was taller then me, but now it felt like he was towering above me.

"She's exploring" Flowey answered for me.

I couldn't speak.

Sans was scaring me somehow! Making me back down completely, like an Alpha male to his pack.

"How long you got out here?" Sans asked, shoving his hand into a pocket on his black hoodie.

He's gonna do it again.

I'm gonna have to follow him like a dog.

"Not... Long... Why?" Flowey asked, sounding certain but unsure at the same time.

Sans smirked, pulling a collar out of his pocket.

"Because you're not gonna make it back..."

Called it.