Savior and Sins- Celesgiri

As Kirigiri stepped into the elevator, her heart began to sink. Who could've done such a brutal crime? Not only taking one, but two innocent lives? These thoughts kept creeping up in Kyoko's head. Kyoko squeezed her arm tightly, in attempt to brace herself for the up coming trial. She looked at Celeste, nodded, and they walked out together, hand in hand to stand at their podiums. Kyoko knew she must find the truth no matter how much it hurt. She had promised herself after Mondo's death, that she'd do everything in her power to keep everyone innocent alive. Even if that meant sacrificing herself- no matter how much it hurt, it was her duty to save everyone, especially Celestia. She took a deep sigh and began the argument of discussing who died first, then moving onto the murder weapon, then causes and times of death.

"Yasuhiro must have been the culprit. He was found in the locker, with the suit. Because of this, he doesn't have an alibi along with the fact that there is evidence in the photo of him choking Hifumi! Not to mention, Hifumi's last words were "Yasuhiro!" Screamed Asahina while her icy blue eyes glowed with hatred as she looked at Hagakure.

"That can't be true. Remember his suit? It didn't allow Hagakure to walk, so it couldn't have been him." Corrected Kyoko.

"Thanks, Kyoko-san!" Said a relieved Hagakure as he saluted at her. Kirigiri ignored his geeky gesture and kept talking, but was then interrupted.

"Kyoko, darling," Began Celeste, "But, if it wasn't Hagakure, who could it be? All the evidence points to him. Unless, it was you. You were out doing your *Secret Investigation* after all. You don't have a solid alibi." 

"Celeste, you are well aware I wouldn't have been able to move Ishimaru's body to the art room. With the cart. Not a girl of my size, at least. However, lets think, what if Hifumi moved the cart?" Responded Kyoko, in a very monotone voice. Gasps were filled throughout the room with this new theory.

"Actually..." Added Naegi, "That would make a lot of sense. Knowing that the first time we saw Hifumi his glasses were covered in blood, then after, when he was actually dead, they were clean. Adding more to the theory of Hifumi not being dead and moving Ishimaru's body to the art room."

"Exactly." said an approving Kyoko nodding at Naegi with encouragement.

"So, that would mean, instead of Celestia being clubbed, then Hifumi, then Ishimaru, isn't correct? When in actuality the real order was Ishimaru, Celeste, then Hifumi?" Asked Sakura.

"Yes." Said Kyoko and Naegi in unison.

"If your theory is true, now we are back at square one. Are we positive neither Kyoko or Hagakure are the culprits?" added Togami.

"No, That's wrong..." Began Naegi, "Celeste, I think you are the murderer."

"Would you, perhaps, partake in explaining why?" replied Celestia, as cool and composed as ever.

"When we first found Hifumi (Pretending to be dead,) you said, anti-quote, We'll be picked off one by one exactly like they  were. This contradicts itself, because at this point you shouldn't have known Ishimaru was dead!" Added Naegi.

This breakthrough shocked everyone in the room, especially Kyoko. How could Celeste commit such a brutal crime? Kyoko bit her lip and stared down at the floor. All of the memories of her and Celeste ran threw her mind like a movie. Playing clips and bits, Celeste crying, laughing, kissing her. This broke Kyoko's heart. Did she have feelings for the Queen of Liars..? No way. She could never. But again, Celeste had the ability to make Kyoko feel...intrigued, which Kyoko found compelling. Why would Celeste ever do this..? wasn't Kyoko enough? Or was this another lie. Kiyoko kept digging threw her mind, in her heart, she knew Celestia was innocent. She just had to prove it..

"Naegi, dear," Began Celeste with a chuckle, which grew louder and louder then soon  irrupted through the room. "Aren't you forgetting something? The photos, IT WASNT ME!" said Celeste becoming less calm and more panicked.

"Everyone... Wait." Kyoko began, very slowly as she began to speak. "It's obvious that Celestia killed Hifumi, but we are all forgetting one VERY valuable piece of information."

"And what might that be?" Said Celeste, her ruby colored eyes seemed empty, as she knew death was near.

"MOUTHWASH?!" Added Genocider-Syo with a creepy laugh. Kyoko ignored her comment, and kept talking.

"The rules." Kyoko said, "First come first serve. Anything ring a bell? Hifumi killed Ishimaru, then Celestia killed Hifumi. Meaning, even though Celeste orchastrated the first murder, using Hifumi as a puppet, she's techniqually not the blackened. Hifumi is." Kyoko said.

 Togami scoffed,"So are you saying, even though this is all Celestia's doing, she'll get out scott free? Because she didn't kill first?"

"CORRECTOMONDO!" Said Monokuma in-between pancake bites, "ITSS VOTING TIME!!!!!"

"2 votes for Celeste and 5 votes for Hifumi! Whatta close one! Hifumi is guilty! Such a shame there's nobody to punish!" Added the demonic bear with a creepy laugh.

"I'm... Not...Guilty..?" said Celeste, ever so slowly. Right then in there in that moment, she began crying, she had been so near death, and Kyoko saved her once again. Kyoko had lied about the order of the murders, which Monokuma didn't notice. Celestia was the one who should have died, but didn't. 

-Trial Dismissed-

Everyone had left, and had got back on the elevator. The only people left were Kyoko and Celeste.

"Kyoko..." said Celeste in-between tears, "Why? Why would you put your life on the line to save me..?" 

"Shhhhhhh" said Kirigiri, in the trial room their were cameras, so she didn't want to explain there encase Monokuma noticed his mistake. She walked over to Celeste, she had wipped her tears away. "Follow me."

As they made their way to the locker room, They locked the doors to make sure nobody could enter.

"Celestia," Kiyoko began to say while she walked over to sit next to Celestia, hugging her in a warm Embrace. "I....I don't know why I did that. I was so desperate to save you, it didn't matter if i potentially was giving up my life. I don't know what the feeling is, obsession, weakness... I don't know. I only know that I'd feel empty if I didn't step up. I knew I wouldn't be able to forget our last moments and they'd haunt me forever-eternity. My mind would be absolutely consumed with what ifs and why didn't I if I wouldn't have done anything. It's almost, as if, in a past life or in a different world I remembered you dying, and mouthing the words I love you." 

"I... I'm speechless." replied Celeste, who hugged Kyoko back. They just sat their gazing into each other's eyes, being thankful for their presence. Their fingers intertwined like thin lace as they began to just sit there and cry with each other. 

"I'll never do that again, I promise." Celeste said. Her eyes were shinning with passion as Kyoko glanced back with admiration. "We will be able to find a way out of here. I know it."

"We can make our dreams come true, build a palace, and get slaves to pamper us for eternity. I want to be with you forever, Celeste." Kyoko said while crying into Celestia's shoulder. Kyoko knew she what this stirring was... this longing. It was love. She figured out just in time too. Kyoko wanted to protect and be with Celestia forever. She fallen for the mysterious gambler after all.

"Do ... Do you feel the same way.?" Asked Kyoko, she wouldn't dare look into her eyes, in fear of rejection. Suddenly, in the blink of an eye Celestia kissed Kyoko. Kyoko was surprised at first, but soon began kissing back. Celestia only nodded. She didn't know how to respond, but Kyoko understood.

"You know, kyoko, you are like a god." Began Celeste.

"What do you mean..?" Asked Kyoko.

"You saved me. You saved me from the ultimate fate of death, you're like a god, a Savior. My Savior."