have a GOOD DAY

-Lala'a POV-
-1 month later-

My birthday is one day before Valentine's Day. I don't want a big thing for my birthday but I already know that Jahseh will do something big for my birthday and for Valentine's Day. "Baby!" Jahseh yelled from downstairs. "Coming!" I yell back. I ran downstairs and saw that Vicky and Sierra were here.

"Hey girl!" They both said in sync. "Hey girlys!" I said. "I'll be back around 7 baby." I said kissing Jahseh. "Ok. Don't go around with other niggas." He said. "Ok I won't but promise you won't go around other bitches." I said holding up my pinky. "Promise." He said grabbing on to it and kissing it.

We went to go eat at Olive Garden. "Ok so do you like dating Ski?." I ask Sierra. "Yes we have so much in common. And he as a big..." she said getting cut off by me. "Ok ok I don't need to know that part." I say with a disused look. "Vicky do you have any interest in any one?" I ask. "Well..... I think that coolie dude is pretty cute." She said. "Wait what does Coolie look like again. Last time I saw him I was balling my eyes out so I don't really know." I say confused.

She showed me a picture of him

She showed me a picture of him. I look at the time to see it was already 6. We paid got up and left. "Ooooo let's get a picture in front of this fountain." Vicky said exited. "I'll take it I'm not in the mood for pictures." Sierra said. We were taking the picture and Vicky tried to pick me and throw me in the fountain but Sierra took the picture and I ran over to her to see it and post it on Instagram.
Instagram

lalatheislandgal: having fun with my gals

lalatheislandgal: having fun with my gals. Nice try @icky.vicky
Comments
xxxtentaction: happy early birthday sweetie
taylor.white: WHAT YOU TWO ARE BACK TOGETHER?!
sierra.aaliyah: has a good time too
icky.vicky: Aye I tried

I got home and saw Jahseh passed out on the couch. I snapped a picture with his phone and posted it on his Instagram

Instagram

xxxtentaction: he looks so evil when he sleeps

xxxtentaction: he looks so evil when he sleeps. -Lala was here @lalatheislandgal
COMMENTS DISABLED

I took off my dress and my shoes and got into something comfortable. I went and laid down beside Jah and fell asleep.

I know it's short and there is no tea being spilled