yes!

-Jahseh's POV-

I woke up at 6:00 AM and got out of bed silently. I tried not to wake Lala. I grab some clothes and shoes and walked out. I went to the bathroom and changed clothes. I walk down stairs and write a note.

Lala, I'm gone out with Ski I'll be back soon. Don't worry about me. I'm getting you a little something.
~Love X

I walk out of the house and call Ski. "Hey vro I'm coming to get you." I say. "Ok vro I'm waiting at Sierra's house." He said on the other end of the line. I hang up and get in the car. I drive to Sierra's house and pick up Ski. "Hey daddy." I say in a girl voice. "Bruh miss me with that gay shit." He said hitting my arm slightly. I drive off to the mall.

I got to the mall and headed in side with Ski. And went to pandora.

-Lala's POV-

I woke up with Jahseh not in bed. Was it a dream that I got him out of jail? I get up and walk downstairs to see a piece of paper magnified to the fridge. I get it down and it read that Jahseh was out with Ski. A rush of relief flew over me. I saw that it was 7:00 AM and I saw a car outside.

Jahseh got out and walked to the door. I saw Jahseh holding a pandora bag. I looked at him confused. It took out a box and kneeled down on one knee. "It might be to soon but...I think I found the right one for me. Lala Baptiste...will you marry me?" Jahseh asked me. By now I'm crying with tears of joy.

"YES JAHSEH ONFROY ILL MARRY YOU!" I say with excitement. He slipped the ring on my finger and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist. I will never forget the day that I said yes.