jealous

Just so you know. Someone bailed Geneva out of jail. And 6ix9ine got arrested.
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

-Lala's POV-

Instagram

lalatheislandgal: i will never forget the day I said yes@xxxtentacion Comments sierra

@xxxtentacion
Comments
sierra.aaliyah: girllll
icky.vicky: @coolie
↪️coolie:I'm working on it bby girl
xxxtentaction: 💕💕
geneva.ayala: WHAT?!

-Jahseh's POV-

Unknown: What the fuck?!
Me: um what?
Unknown: this is Geneva and you married LALA YOUR LIKE 19!
Me: I'm 21
-changed name to Geneva-
Geneva: what the littoral fuck!
Me: just leave me alone!

-Geneva's POV-

Im calling X and telling him the news. "What do you want Geneva?" He asked annoyed. "I'm pregnant." I say. "It's not mine." He said. "Yeah it is. I'm 7 months pregnant." I say. "No. It can't be. I used a condom." He said.

(Btw 7 months ago Lala and Jahseh were broken up and he fucked Geneva bc he was upset)

"Yeah but I sucked that dagger and guess who didn't swallow." I say with a smirk on my face. "GENEVA THAT IS DISGUSTING!" He yelled. "Yeah well your going to have a baby." I say. "What am I supposed to tell Lala." He says. "Doesn't matter. Come back to me." I said. "Babe!" I hear a girl say on the end of the line. And a little after that he hung up.

-Jahseh's POV-

Lala came in and sat beside me. I was just thinking. I think I should tell her now to see what she says. "Hey baby. I just got off the phone with Geneva." I say quit. She leans away and looks at me. "And she has some news." I say. "What is it?" She asked. "She is 7 months pregnant." I say. "Oh....ok" she said a little confused. "And it's mine." I say and she looks down. "How...?" She said lowly. "So when we weren't together I fucked Geneva and I wore a condom. She sucked my dagger and didn't swallow..." i said. "What the fuck?!" She said standing up looking disgusted. "I know it's nasty." I say. "At least you didn't cheat and we weren't together when it happened." She said. "She probably saw the picture and decided to tell me now because she is jealous."

TeA 🐸☕️