Hi, i'm..

(Hi everyone! Call me Stevonnie's monster. This is my first story and I've been waiting so long to share it! Hope you like it!)

Lavender is a girl who never really was unhappy. But then again, she never knew exactly what she was. But all she knew was she had a weird purple rock on her lower back and she was born with HUGE lavender colored hair. The farthest memory of herself is when she was three years old and a dog was chasing her, she tripped and she was really scared! But suddenly, a big, clear, pale purple bubble appeared around her! The dog ran off in fear and she was very confused, and so were the people in the park.

As she grew up, she taught herself how to talk when she was four, and to read at five. And she learned how to bubble on command at an early age as well. So since she was six she slept in a bubble in the park. When she was six, a cafe opened and and she went to see what the strange building across the street from the park was, when she got inside she was greeted by an amazing smell! She followed it to a case with cinnamon rolls in it. And a man with caramel brown skin and a kind face was standing behind the counter and he asked her where her parents were she said "I'm not entirely sure, sir." He says "Well do you remember the last time you saw them? Do you need me to call anyone?" She says " No, I don't think they exist anymore. What's your name?" He says " Umm.. Stan. And if you're parents don't exist how did you get here?"

Lavender " Well I've lived in the park over there since for two years." She says pointing to the park across the street.

He was already amazed at how very advanced her vocabulary was and he felt sorry for her because he thought she was homeless, but then she says

"I'm not homeless, I live in a bubble, and- I'm sorry, I came in here because I want one of those!" She points to the cinnamon rolls.

Stan "Oh, well I still need some answers, kid." He gets the cinnamon roll and has her sit down at a table with him. Stan "first two questions first, I need to know your name and why you're hair is purple "

Lavender stopped eating and says "It's not purple! It's lav- Lavender, my name is Lavender!"