I'm an alien

Lavender "what?"

Trent "You're a gem human!"

Lavender looks surprised and even more confused.

Lavender "Again, What?"

Paige "You DONT know what a gem is?!" Paige says surprised at herself and Lavender

Paige "Oh my gosh, I've been failing you!" She says as she grabs her hand and has her sit down.

Paige "Gems are alien life forms who's light produced bodies come from a shiny rock that somewhere on their body, wait.. that would make SO MUCH SENSE!"

Trent "Yeah! Cuz you were born with a purple gem that's attached to your body and you have the power to bubble things like them, AND you were born with lavender colored hair, which means.." he says as he sits down next to Paige.

Trent and Paige "That your mother was a gem! JINX!"

Lavender is even more confused. Then, her mind starts to go into over drive!
She thinks 'I'm an alien.. or at least half alien and I'm not a robot mutant, and I might have even more powers then I know?!' Every one looks at her, amazed at everything that was just said.

Lavender "I need a moment."
She says, walking towards the door.
Then, surprisingly Stephan stops her

Stephan "Are you going to be ok?"

Lavender "Yes, I'm just going to take a walk. I'll be back in a minute."
She says as she goes outside. She looks up to see if the giant hand were still there and they weren't. She assumed that the 'Crystal Gems' has defeated them. As she walked, she thought some more, about how much was made, and how much more she needed to know. She had to make some decisions, and if she knew what she thought she knew, it would mean she would have to leave Empire City.

She walked back after half an hour and she saw that Stan had closed early. She saw that he, Trent and her friends were still there. She walked back in.

Amber "Hey, Lav. You okay?" Amber says as everyone looked at Lavender.

Lavender "Yeah. I only just found out that I'm an alien and that I'm not exactly human and I might just.. explode with power that I probably don't know how to control!!!" She says, angry with tears.

Stan "Hey, Hey. It's not all that bad. We just discovered how your so amazing." Stan says, trying to make her feel better.

Gabby "Yes, and it makes a lot of sense. We kinda know what you are now."

Lavender "But that still doesn't help me, who was my mom? My dad? Where did I come from? Who am I? This only answers one of those questions!" She says, trying not to burst into tears. When suddenly, another rumble in the earth happens. This time when they all go outside, it looks like a giant, pink pair of legs is launching into space!

Trent "What is going on in that town?!"

Amber "Whatever's happening we should probably stay off the beach for a while!"

Lavender "I need to go to Beach City." She says, unexpectedly.

Stan gets scared and grabs her shoulders and looks her in the eyes.

Stan "No! Lavender it's not safe! You don't know what's going on over there, you could get hurt!"

Lavender "Stan, I have to know. I have to know who I am! It might be really dangerous, and I might not come back , but I'll do whatever it takes!" She says with determination. Everyone looks at her, all were afraid to lose her, all for different reasons.

Lavender "Guys, I can do this!"

Stan let's go of her and stands back.

Trent "If you have to go, at least wait a little while. At least a week, so you can prepare and everything?"
Everyone looked at her expectantly, Stephan had tears in his eyes but he wouldn't let anyone see.
Lavender "Ok just know that I have to go."