Here we go.

During the next week, Lavender and her friends spent a lot of time together. Stan took her to see Unfamiliar Familiar at the movies, her girlfriends took her on a shopping spree, and she got her first bathing suit. On Saturday, she decided she was ready to go. She'd gotten a duffel bag because her old suitcase was too small for all her new clothes, and she bought a bus ticket straight to Beach City. They all went to see her off.

Lavender "Well guys, I'm off. And I will be back, and I promise however long I'm gone, I promise I'll call and write about everything that happens!"

She and her girls group hug and they are all in tears.

Gabby "There won't be a day that we won't miss you, Lavender." Gabby says as she wipes her eyes.

Amber "Lav, please call and text everyday, cuz I'm gonna get tired of these guys." Amber says jokingly, everyone chuckles.

Paige "Promise you'll keep drilling and read that algebra book I gave you, Okay?" Paige says, trying not to cry full on.

Lavender "I will, I promise."

Stephan stands away from everyone else, and he wouldn't look at Lavender.

Lavender "Hey, look I'll be back before you know it. And even though you won't Admit it I know you'll-"

Stephan "I'm gonna miss you, a lot."
He says surprisingly, and he actually hugs her.

Amber "Woww, as soon as she goes of to another city you actually act like you care about her?" Amber says, sarcastically.

Stephan "Hey, don't read too much into it." He says, blushing under his hoodie.

Then she goes to Trent.
And He hugs her and they do they're secret handshake one last time,

Trent "I'm gonna miss you, lil dudette. And remember, you can always come home."

Lavender "ok and I will."

Then she goes to Stan, who is the most emotional for obvious reasons.

Stan "I'll always be here for you, Lavender. Always."

Lavender "I know and thank you for everything!" She says as she jumps into his arms. When he puts her down, the bus pulls up.

Lavender picks up her bag, and then it was time to get on. Everyone was yelling they're last good byes.

When she got on, there was no one else on the bus, surprisingly.

Bus driver "Well, hello there! And where are you headed young lady?"

Lavender " To Beach City. I'm going to find myself." She says as she sits in the first seat.

As the bus pulled off, she thought about how much could happen. And how she was ready for anything.

"Here we go."

(So she's headed to Beach City!
Next chapter coming soon, off colors!