Chapter 1

Hi low everyone. New story time.

Indiana Evans as Emmanuela Ora Volturi

Indiana Evans as Emmanuela Ora Volturi. She's sassy, temperamental, stubborn, sweet, kind, caring, loving, and extremely protective of her family (the Volturi). Her mates are Alec, Jane, Demetri, and Felix. She has many powers. She has the powers of sonic screams, flight, concussive blasts, sonic energy lances, ability to cause nausea, disorientation, or unconsciousness, psionic ability to manipulate weather, control atmospheric pressure, temperature modification, ecological empathy, excellent marksman, expert thief, skilled in hand to hand combat, the ability to make vampires more human like, and absorption of abilities.

Hope you enjoy. I don't own Twilight only my oc's. Bye and enjoy.

Emmanuela pov
I was nervous. Today mom was supposed to wake up and we were going to meet her. The only one who seemed to like me was Uncle Jazz. I was not like my sister. I was more vampire so I grew faster. I looked to be about six.

While we were waiting Ness and I were having a silent conversation.

Do you think she'll like us?
She'll love you Ness. I know it.
And you. I sighed not wanting to upset my twin.

As I expected Bella hated me but it would only get worse.

One day Uncle Jazz was out hunting so Bella decided to torture me. She kicked and punched me till I bled.

I went outside and hid. After a bit I heard Uncle Jazz calling for me. I whimpered to let him know where I was. He sped to me and sank down. He looked sad and upset. Uncle Jazz picked me up.
"Hey sweetie. It's going to be okay. I promise to you." I sank into his cold touch and sobbed. Uncle Jazz took me to his car after I calmed down and he fixed me up.

He settled me in the front seat and buckled me in. Then he got in the driver's seat and we took off.
"Uncle Jazz. Where are we going?" He smiled softly.
"To the Volturi. We're gonna be with them from now on." I nodded but fidgeted. Uncle Jazz noticed and smiled.
"Emma. Why don't you call me dad from now on? Does that sound good?" I grinned.
"Can I really?"
"Yes little princess."
"Okay dad." He smiled.

We went to the airport and got on a plane.

When we arrived it was cloudy and raining so we went quickly to the castle.

We went in and were shown to the throne room. I saw three men sitting on thrones. The man in the middle grinned when he saw dad.
"Ah. Jasper. What do we owe the pleasure of your visit?" I hid behind dad further.
"Aro. I've come to join your ranks." Aro looked surprised then sped to in front of dad.
"May I?" Dad nodded and gave the man his hand. Aro looked shocked then looked at me.
"A hybrid child." I hid behind dad fully. Dad petted my hair.
"It's alright sweetie." I came out and walked up to Aro. He knelt down and I put my hand on his cheek showing him everything. He looked saddened.
"I'm sorry for how you were treated. But you are safe now." The other two men looked at me with curiosity. Suddenly the man with brown hair spoke.
"Aro." Aro turned and went to the man. He held the man's hand then looked at me in shock.
"Well. It seems this little one is mate to the elite guards." Dad tensed slightly but relaxed the minute he realized that no one meant me harm.
"She also has a very strong parental bond with you and a family bond with the three of us. So why don't you and I talk somewhere else for now?" I looked up at dad and he smiled at me. He bent down and spoke.
"You'll be safe Emma. Okay?" I nodded my head then put my hand on his cheek. He chuckled.
"Yeah. I'll be fine too." I grinned and hugged him. After he left I went over to Marcus, who was the brunette, and put my hand on his lap. He smiled and picked me up. I put my hand on his cheek and showed him my memories. He was shocked then sad.
"I'm sorry little one." I smiled and shook my head. Caius, the blond, had come over by now. He bent down and looked me in the eyes.
"Can you show me also?" I nodded my head and lifted my hand to his cheek. He looked shocked then grew enraged. He smiled at me. "I'm sorry little angel that you were hurt." I smiled up at him then hugged him around the neck. He froze then hugged me back. This shocked everyone in the room.

I stayed with Marcus and Caius while waiting for dad. At some point I fell asleep against Caius.

Jasper pov
Aro and I were going back to the throne room.

We had discussed it and I had agreed to join. Aro wanted me as head of the elite guard and wanted to have Emma as the princess. I had also told him that Carlisle and Esme loved Emma a lot but were always kept away. So they had asked me to watch over her. Not that I needed prompting. I always was protective over my little angel. I had also told Aro about Emma's gift, including her ability to copy others gifts. Aro had told me that Emma was indeed the mate of Jane, Alec, Demetri, and Felix.

When we went in we were both shocked. Emma was sitting on Caius sound asleep. This was new. I went over carefully and picked Emma up. She curled further into me and buried her face into my neck. Aro told Jane and Alec to show me to my room and that later Emma would have her own room to go into.

Four months later
Emmanuela pov
I woke up to find the sun shining.

It had been four months since dad and I had come to the Volturi. Now I looked to be about sixteen.

I was relaxing and reading. Suddenly Jane sat beside me.
"Hello Jane."
"Emma. So do you want to come with me?"
"Where to?"
"Training. Felix and Demetri are at it again." I grinned.
"Definitely." I followed Jane to where two of our other mates would be.

I saw them fighting each other. Demetri smirked when he saw us.
"Oh look at that. The girls arrived to watch me win."
"Actually they came to laugh at you." Felix said as he tackled Demetri down. I giggled and Jane rolled her eyes as the men rolled around. Just then a lower ranked vampire came in.
"Princess. The kings are asking for you." I nodded my head and left after saying goodby to three of my mates.

When I entered the throne room I saw my uncles and father there and Alec was there also as were some other guard members. Uncle Aro smiled when he saw me.
"Ah Emma. It seems that we have an issue." I went over and bowed to him then he let me see what had had happened. I growled. The Cullens. Alec flashed to my side and soothed me.
"It seems we have to go check what is going on." I nodded my head in understanding. Uncle Aro looked at me.
"I want you to hide in the shadows till one of us tell you to come out. I think the Cullens are due for a surprise. Don't you princess?" I smirked.
"Definitely." This was going to be fun.

Okay. Done. Hope you enjoy. Adios amigos. See you soon.