Chapter 4

Hi low everyone. New part time. Hope you enjoy. I don't own Twilight only my oc's. Bye and enjoy.

Emmanuela pov
Today was the day of the ball and I was so nervous. My uncles and even dad were hiding something from me. I was growing so irritated at them but I loved them none the less.

I was in my room getting ready when Ness came in.
" Hey Emma."
" Hey Ness. What's up?"
" Could you help me?" I grinned and spoke.
" Definitely. Now let's find a little something for you." I looked through my closet and found the perfect dress for Ness.

She grinned and spoke

" You sure?"
" Positive. Now get dressed and I'll do your hair." I got changed into my dress and got ready. Picture above. Ness came in and spun.
" What do you think?"
" Perfect. Sit. I'll get your hair done." Ness sat down and I got to work.

Once I was done Ness insisted on doing my hair

I grinned

I grinned.
" It's perfect Ness."
" Thanks sis." Just then there was a knock on the door. I opened it to see Demetri there on the other side. He smiled.
" You look amazing." I smiled and blushed. Demetri spoke.
" It needs a little something though. Can you turn around?" I nodded my head and turned around.

I looked and smiled at the choker

" It's perfect." He smiled and kissed my cheek.
" It's a locket. We made sure to put a picture in it of all of us." I grinned and hugged him.
" Thank you Metri."
" Of course. Ready to princess?" I giggled and took his arm. We went out with Ness following.

When we went to the top of the stairs I saw dad there waiting. I went over and he hugged me.
" Alright. You ready for this princess?" I nodded my head.
" I'm ready." He kissed my forhead then spoke.
" Demetri will escort you. I'll be waiting for you at the bottom of the stairs." I nodded my head and he left. I took a deep breath. Metri pulled me close.
" Just relax. Take deep breaths. You'll be fine." I took a few deep breaths then pulled away.
" Okay. I'm ready to go." He nodded his head. Ness hugged me tightly.
" See you in there sis." I laughed and nodded. Demetri held his arm out and I linked my arm in his. We went to the top of the stairs and I saw everyone waiting. Uncle Aro spoke.
"Attention everyone please. This ball is special for us Volturi. We are finally properly introducing the princess of the Volturi. Here is Princess Emmanuela Ora Volturi." Metri escorted me down and dad came up to greet me. He escorted me the rest of the way where uncle Aro was waiting. He turned to me.
" As the princess of the Volturi do you promise to uphold our laws and follow through in justice and peace."
" I do." He smiled and put the tiara on my head.

I stood up and everyone clapped

I stood up and everyone clapped. Uncle Aro spoke.
" Now this is not the end. We have a surprise. The other kings and I have decided to add a fourth king to our mix. Carlisle Cullen has agreed to become the other king and rule with us." I was shocked while everyone clapped. I looked at dad once everyone went back to the party.
" You knew." I whispered.
" Sorry little bit. But we wanted to keep it quiet." I smiled and spoke.
" Thanks dad." He chuckled and kissed my head.
" Go." I ran to my grandfather and hugged him. He hugged me tightly.
" Hello little one."
" You're staying." He smiled and petted my hair.
" I am. We all are." I smiled and hugged him again. Demetri came up and bowed.
" My princess." I giggled and took his hand.

We went to the dance floor and danced. Demetri spoke.
" So you're going to begin training now my princess." I smiled and spoke.
" Yes I am. But I'll still find time to be with you and the others." He smiled and kissed my cheek.
" I know." We danced for a bit before I took a break.

I was relaxing when uncle Marcus came over.
" Emma. Are you alright?" I smiled and nodded my head.
" I am uncle. It's just so hard to believe. I went from........well you know to this life. I have mates and a family and friends and everything I could have ever wanted." He chuckled and kissed my head.
" You brought so much into our lives as well Emmanuela. You brought a much needed joy and light to this castle." I smiled and hugged him.
" Thank you." He rubbed my back and spoke.
" Of course little one. Now go. I believe Alec would like a dance." I smiled and curtsied to my uncle then ran to Alec who picked me up and spun me around. I giggled and kissed him.
" Hey." He smiled and spoke.
" Hello my princess." I smiled and we danced slowly.
" Are you happy?" Alec asked me. I smiled and spoke.
" Of course I am. How could I not be? And you?" Alec smiled send spoke.
" I don't think I've ever been this happy." I smiled and lay my head on his chest. I knew things would be different from now on but I was excited to finally start my new life as the Volturi princess and next heir.

Okay. Done. Hope you enjoyed. Adios amigos. See you soon.