Chapter 2

Hi low everyone. New story time. Hope you enjoy. I don't own Twilight only my oc's. Bye and enjoy.

Emmanuela pov
We were headed to the field where the Cullens and their witnesses were waiting. I hid in the trees and hid my thoughts. Carlisle talked to Aro for a bit before I noticed something. That little bitch. Uncle Caius turned his head in my direction knowing I was sensing the same thing he was. He nodded his head at me. I smirked and teleported in front of Uncle Aro. I put up the shield and it stopped the attack Isabella had sent out. Everyone on the Cullen's side was shocked at my appearance.
" Who are you?" Bella snarled. I heard Jane, Demetri, Felix, and Alec hiss. I smirked.
" What? You don't recognize me mother dearest?" Each one of the Cullens froze.
" Impossible. You died."
" Not quite." Bella put her shield up and smirked.
" It doesn't matter. You can't do anything." I smirked.
" Can't I?" My power crept forward and then Bella's shield fell apart.
" Nice try mother dearest. I wonder if your witnesses know the truth. Shall we enlighten them?" Edward and Bella both hissed at me. Uncle Aro spoke.
" Emma."
" Yes uncle?"
"Go ahead my dear." I nodded and closed my eyes. I snapped them open and showed all the witnesses the truth. Including the fact that Carlisle and Esme saved me that night with Jasper. Everyone on the Cullen's side was shocked. Then hate filled eyes turned to Edward and Bella.
" She was just a child!" Kate hissed. Bella scoffed.
" She's nothing except a little monster." I scowled. I saw Alec about to release his powers. I sped over and put a hand on his arm. He stopped his power but didn't calm down. Uncle Aro spoke.
" Well. It appears we have quite the problem. While that child is not a immortal child you have just made a grave mistake Isabella. Our dear Emmanuela over here is the Volturi princess. And her father is the head of the elite guard. Perhaps you recognize him." My uncle waved dad forward.
" Jasper?!" I smirked. Just then Bella sped to me and grabbed my throat.
" You ruin everything!" I gasped for breath when suddenly Bella was thrown off of me and I was pulled into two pairs of arms. Demetri and Felix. Jane and Alec were in front of me hissing. I saw Santiago and Afton holding Bella back. Uncle Caius was in front of me. The entire guard was on edge. I focused and broke Bella's shield. I nodded my head at Jane. She smirked and focused. Bella fell down screaming in pain. Edward suddenly yelled out.
" Caius don't!" Uncle Caius ignored him and went over to my biological mother. She struggled.
" Wait! My power. Don't you need that?!" Uncle Aro spoke.
" We already have your power Isabella. Your precious daughter copied it when she was just an infant. And even if she hadn't we don't need someone like you in our guard." Bella looked shocked at me. Uncle Aro nodded and uncle Caius tore Bella's head off while Santiago and Afton handled the rest of Bella. Her body was lit in flames. Uncle Aro came over to me. I had stood up but was still in Felix's arms and I was shaking.
" Emmanuela?" I nodded my head. I was fine. I gave uncle Caius a look and he sighed but smiled. He waved his hands and Irina was brought out. I saw Tanya and Kate tense up. Irina was let go and she went to her sisters. I smiled widely seeing them happy. Just then I heard a growl and saw Edward getting ready to attack. But before he could Alec used his gift. Uncle Marcus had seen that Edward as well as Alice had traitorous thoughts. Both were under the influence of Jane and Alec's gifts right now. They were destroyed and lit aflame. I got out of Felix's arms then sped to Carlisle. I hugged him tightly and whispered.
" Thank you for saving me grandpa." He froze then smiled and petted my hair. Esme smiled at me.
" You've gotten so big Emma." I smiled and hugged her. Uncle Emmett and Aunt Rose smiled. They had kept my birth parents distracted that night so Uncle Jazz could get away with me. Uncle Emmett picked me up and spun me around.
" Look at you little monster. All grown up." I laughed and hugged him. Aunt Rose brushed my hair from my cheek. Just then Tanya came up.
" Thank you Emma. You saved Irina." I shrugged.
" She didn't do anything wrong. Besides she thought she saw something illegal." Just then I noticed my mates getting impatient. I ran over and Felix picked me up and spun me around. I laughed and hugged him. Uncle Aro spoke.
" Well then. We'll leave you in peace." I looked down sad. Then I ran back over and stopped in front of grandpa. I put a hand on his cheek and showed him my question. He smiled.
"I'd love that sweetie." I grinned and hugged him. He petted my hair.

Later I was back in my room in the castle.

I was reading a book when someone plopped on my bed

I was reading a book when someone plopped on my bed. I saw Demetri laying there. I smiled and rolled over. I lay my head on his chest and he pulled me close.
"Are you alright?" I asked softly. He nodded his head then kissed mine.
"I'm fine. Just tired."
"Mmm. Yes it does take a lot of energy not to kill people." I said with a teasing smirk.
"Very funny." I looked down sadly. Demetri brushed my hair with his fingers.
" Are you alright Emma?" I nodded my head.
"It's just hard. I miss them. They helped keep me alive." Demetri hummed in acknowledgement then spoke.
" Well maybe you can see them again sometime."
" I'd love to but I don't know."
" I do. You can see them. I'm sure the masters wouldn't mind." I smiled.
" Thank Dem." He nodded and kissed my head.

Okay. Done. Hope you enjoy. So the next parts are going to be after and also Emma looking for Jasper's true mate. Let me know if you have ideas about who Jasper's true mate should be. I was thinking either a new Volturi member or someone the Cullens end up meeting. Let me know what you think. Adios amigos. See you soon.